Radio One Cincinnati Present the Pink Lady Honors
This week we would like to recognize and honor Heather Spiller. On May 27th, 2018 Heather’s life was changed forever when she was diagnosed with stage one aggressive Ductal Carcinoma. After six rounds of chemotherapy and a few surgeries, she is now finally finished with everything and feels blessed to have a second change cancer free! Heather, we honor you for the strong Pink Lady survivor you are!
- Here’s Why It Doesn’t Matter That Kenya Moore Wears Wigs
- Odell Beckham Jr. no longer facing charges for slap
- Family displaced after North Avondale fire
- Jazzy Report: Data Privacy Laws
- D.L.’s Top 10 Signs That Male Work Contact Is Trying To Sleep With You
- Russ Rant: ‘It’s About To Go Down’
- Trump Supporters Diamond And Silk Say He’s Being “Railroaded” The Way Blacks Were During Jim Crow
- Sister And Mom Of R. Kelly’s Girlfriend Show Solidarity With Matching Tattoos
- Erica Dixon Chewed Out For Not Vaccinating 8-Month Old Twins — She Claps Back!
- Jamie Foxx & Tommy Davidson Beefin?