Former Cincinnati Bengal Chad Johnson announced via social media that he is trying out for the XFL.
Johnson’s last stint on the green was with the NFL in 2012 at Super Bowl XLVI with the New England Patriots. Johnson’s NFL career began in 2001 with the Cincinnati Bengals where he played until 2010. Johnson will tryout for a kicker position on Monday in Houston where players have already started practicing for the season. If Johnson is picked, he will be the highest-profile player in the league. Johnsons is 42-years-old. The XFL 2020 season kicks off February 8th.
- Graphic Video: Black Teens Who Needed Help Are Held At Gunpoint By Responding Cops
- Facebook Removes Numerous Fugazi Pages & Instagram Accounts Pretending To Be Black Trump Supporters
- TRIED IT: Bread Beauty Supply’s Curly Hair Products Smell GOODT
- #FreeTianna: Everything To Know About BLM Protester Facing Felony Charges After Organizing Protest
- “Do It For Hip-Hop”: Rakim Calls Out Big Daddy Kane For Verzuz Battle
- Toni Braxton Surprises Rickey Smiley For His Birthday! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Stomp Wars HBCU KNOW Virtual Homecoming Experience Hosted By Rock T
- Jini Thornton Explains The Coronavirus Stimulus Updates [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Calls Grow Louder ‘Requiring’ Biden To Pick A Black Woman VP As Deadline To Announce Nears
- Big 10 Cancels 2020 Football Season Due to COVID-19 Concerns