Former Cincinnati Bengal Chad Johnson announced via social media that he is trying out for the XFL.
Johnson’s last stint on the green was with the NFL in 2012 at Super Bowl XLVI with the New England Patriots. Johnson’s NFL career began in 2001 with the Cincinnati Bengals where he played until 2010. Johnson will tryout for a kicker position on Monday in Houston where players have already started practicing for the season. If Johnson is picked, he will be the highest-profile player in the league. Johnsons is 42-years-old. The XFL 2020 season kicks off February 8th.
- Odell Beckham Jr. no longer facing charges for slap
- Family displaced after North Avondale fire
- Jazzy Report: Data Privacy Laws
- D.L.’s Top 10 Signs That Male Work Contact Is Trying To Sleep With You
- Russ Rant: ‘It’s About To Go Down’
- Trump Supporters Diamond And Silk Say He’s Being “Railroaded” The Way Blacks Were During Jim Crow
- Sister And Mom Of R. Kelly’s Girlfriend Show Solidarity With Matching Tattoos
- Erica Dixon Chewed Out For Not Vaccinating 8-Month Old Twins — She Claps Back!
- Jamie Foxx & Tommy Davidson Beefin?
- Even With Money & Fame, Tiffany Haddish Still Uses Nivea Creme To Grease Her Knees & Elbows