Willow Smith has become a little fashionista without even really trying. Her swag comes from her anti-commerical, anti-stereotypical, #arteverydamnday style.
Karl Lagerfeld, head designer and creative director at Chanel, noticed Smith’s eclectic approach to clothing and handpicked her as the newest ambassadress for the brand.
The 15-year-old accepted the honor with fire electric blue eyeshadow and perfect dreads:
She humbly thanked the Chanel team for expanding the “perceptions of beauty”:
We are looking forward to seeing how Willow’s fresh eyes and youth gives the brand a new modern edge.
Article Courtesy of Hello Beautiful
First Picture Courtesy of Getty Images and Hello Beautiful
Second Picture Courtesy of Twitter and Hello Beautiful
Third Picture Courtesy of Instagram and Hello Beautiful
Radio One's Future History Makers 2016
1. 14565187701767Source:wzak history makers 1 of 10
2. 14565188576843Source:wzak history makers 2 of 10
3. 14565188535286Source:wzak history makers 3 of 10
4. 14565188493717Source:wzak history makers 4 of 10
5. 145651884512Source:wzak history makers 5 of 10
6. 14565188377684Source:wzak history makers 6 of 10
7. 14565188255009Source:wzak history makers 7 of 10
8. 14565188117396Source:wzak history makers 8 of 10
9. 14565187979349Source:wzak history makers 9 of 10
10. 14565187841247Source:wzak history makers 10 of 10
#BlackGirlMagic: Willow Smith Named The Newest Ambassadress For Chanel was originally published on wzakcleveland.com