According to NBC4i, during his final press conference of the 2021-22 season, Bengals coach Zac Taylor said quarter back Joe Burrow suffered an MCL sprain in the fourth quarter of Cincinnati’s 23-20 loss in Super Bowl LVI.
Taylor added the injury will not require surgery and was a re-aggravation of an injury he sustained in December.
Burrow won AP Comeback Player of the Year after tearing his ACL as a rookie last season.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Cincinnati: Joe Burrow Named Offensive Player Of The Week
- People’s Choice Awards: 2022 Winners From Last Night
- Jan Hunter Gaye, Ex-Wife of Marvin Gaye, Dead at 66
- Laverne Cox Gives Us Style Goals In Collina Strada Gown
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Bikini Body While On Vacation
- BREAKING: Raphael Warnock Wins Re-election in Georgia over Herschel Walker
- Warnock Beats Herschel Walker To Win Tight Georgia Senate Runoff Election
- That Was Fast: ‘Wednesday’ Is Netflix’s Third Most Popular English-Language TV Series Ever
- LaQuan Smith Styled Me For My First Art Basel Experience
- Nia Long & Ime Udoka Call It Quits After 13 Years
Zac Taylor: Joe Burrow suffered MCL sprain, does not need surgery was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com