Beyonce’s improv skills are on point! During a recent concert at London’s O2 Arena, the superstar received a surprise fan gift and made a joke about it mid-performance.
Here’s how it all went down: Bey walked through the crowd while belting out lyrics to her new track “XO,” and to her surprise, an audience member got too excited and threw their wig in her path! Of course, Mrs. Carter didn’t miss a beat. She stepped around the head-piece and sang, “You got me snatching wigs, snatching wigs.”
We can’t help but to laugh at her sense of humor. As you know, Queen Bey is currently on the European leg of her Mrs. Carter World Tour, which has been revamped with new costumes, choreography and songs from her new platinum-selling self-titled album.
MUST READ: ENTER TO WIN A TRIP TO THE BET EXPERIENCE!
Check out the funny clip and Bey’s full reaction below.
Check Out This Gallery Of Bey’s Best Moments:
Crowning Glory: King Bey's 52 Best Hair Moves
1. Do Not Try This At HomeSource: 1 of 7
2. Beyonce's Hair Works It, Even When She HulahoopsSource: 2 of 7
3. Golden GirlSource: 3 of 7
4. About That One Pesky Curl...Source: 4 of 7
5. Even Beyonce's Hair Gets ExcitedSource: 5 of 7
6. The Ponytail TossSource: 6 of 7
7. Her Curls BreatheSource: 7 of 7
Beyoncé Is Snatchin’ Wigs! Fan Throws Hair Piece During Concert & Queen Bey Sings About It was originally published on hellobeautiful.com