Nivea was that girl in the 90s! All over the radio and at every party from singing the hook on Mystikal’s Danger to her own solo hits like Laudrymat, Nivea had us dancing. We know she had a relationship with Lil Wayne and even The Dream, but what happened after? After the fame, after the music dyed out?
She stormed on the scene in 2000 but just a few years later she had literally left Hollywood. But do you ever wonder what happened to her? Watch as Nivea tells her story in her words on how the struggles of the industry, addiction and more made her walk away from Hollywood.
- ROB KARDASHIAN: Wants Blac Chyna To Pay Him Child Support
- OHIO MURDERS: Arrests Made In 2016 Case
- LIL JON: Opens Second School in Ghana
- Inside Surrogacy And The Path To Achieving Motherhood
- Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton To Marry By The End Of The Year
- Jazzy Report: People Who Drink Black Coffee Have Sadistic Traits
- Lil Jon Opens 2nd School in Ghana!
- LHH:Hollywood Releasing Two Albums!
- If You Can’t Talk About Race, Interracial Relationships Are Not For You
- Maryland School Employee Proudly Uses The N-Word And Says On Camera: ‘Yeah, I Did!’