Nivea was that girl in the 90s! All over the radio and at every party from singing the hook on Mystikal’s Danger to her own solo hits like Laudrymat, Nivea had us dancing. We know she had a relationship with Lil Wayne and even The Dream, but what happened after? After the fame, after the music dyed out?
She stormed on the scene in 2000 but just a few years later she had literally left Hollywood. But do you ever wonder what happened to her? Watch as Nivea tells her story in her words on how the struggles of the industry, addiction and more made her walk away from Hollywood.
- Beyonce Drops A Visual Masterpiece For ‘Spirit’
- Summer Mini Concert Series: Guy
- Rising Star: 5 Facts About Emmy-Nominated ‘When They See Us’ Star Asante Blackk
- Tamar & Vincent Are Officially Divorced!!!
- Drug lord ‘El Chapo’ Sentenced to Life in Prison
- Beyonce’ Drops New Music Video ‘Spirit’
- Donald Glover’s Dad Passed Away While He Was Recording “The Lion King,” And This Is What He Learned
- Emmy’s: 2019 List Of Emmy Nominees
- Cincinnati: Man Charged With Murder Of 2 year Old
- Sadie Roberts-Joseph: Suspect Has Been Found