Nivea was that girl in the 90s! All over the radio and at every party from singing the hook on Mystikal’s Danger to her own solo hits like Laudrymat, Nivea had us dancing. We know she had a relationship with Lil Wayne and even The Dream, but what happened after? After the fame, after the music dyed out?
She stormed on the scene in 2000 but just a few years later she had literally left Hollywood. But do you ever wonder what happened to her? Watch as Nivea tells her story in her words on how the struggles of the industry, addiction and more made her walk away from Hollywood.
- NBA All Star MVP award named after Kobe!
- Is Valentine’s day over rated?
- Over 90,000 people trying to buy tickets to the Kobe Bryant Memorial in the first day of sale
- This Day In Black History: February 15th- Nat King Cole Dies
- Jazzy Report: Bad News For Maryland Pet Stores
- D.L.’s Top 10 Mixed Signals That Women Give About Valentine’s Day
- Russ Rant: Can’t Compare Trump And Bloomberg
- Huggy Lowdown: Valentine’s Day
- Cincinnati Police captain pleads not guilty in OVI case
- #FacebookLiveFriday with Lincoln Ware 2/14/2020