Nivea was that girl in the 90s! All over the radio and at every party from singing the hook on Mystikal’s Danger to her own solo hits like Laudrymat, Nivea had us dancing. We know she had a relationship with Lil Wayne and even The Dream, but what happened after? After the fame, after the music dyed out?
She stormed on the scene in 2000 but just a few years later she had literally left Hollywood. But do you ever wonder what happened to her? Watch as Nivea tells her story in her words on how the struggles of the industry, addiction and more made her walk away from Hollywood.
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- DL’s Top 10 Old School Sayings
- FU DL: Why Are You Such A Skeptic?!
- #NYFWNOIR: Top 20 Looks From Black Models On The Runway
- JOHN LEGEND: Practice What You “Preach”
- 5 Things You May Not Know About The Montgomery Bus Boycott
- KHLOE KARDASHIAN: Dumps Tristan Thompson After He Cheated Again
- Miss Community’s Rich History: Students Strike At Black VA School
- North Carolina Central University
- Rev. Andrew J. Brown: The Man Who Marched With Martin Luther King Jr.