The world has no idea when this coronavirus pandemic will be over. China is still going through it and trying to recover from the delay virus sweeping their nation. Right now in the United States we are adjusting to our new life, where Americans have to stay indoors and work from home.
The President assumes that many lives going to be lost, at least 200,000!
What can we do to prevent ourselves from catching COVID-19? For one we have to do our best to practice social distancing, next we have to keep our homes clean. So that comes with taking these pre cautionary steps
The Top 11 Iconic Celebrity Fashion From The Last Decade
1. Beyonce at 2018 Coachella Valley Music And Arts FestivalSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. The Obamas host Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong State Visit To The White HouseSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Lady Gaga at the 2010 MTV Video Music AwardsSource:Getty 3 of 10
4. Jennifer Lopez on the Versace - Runway - Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2020Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. Rihanna at the 2014 CFDA Fashion AwardsSource:WENN 5 of 10
6. Cardi B at the Heavenly Bodies: Fashion & The Catholic Imagination Costume Institute GalaSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Billy Porter at the 91st Academy Awards (Oscars 2019)Source:WENN 7 of 10
8. Kanye and Kim West at the "PUNK: Chaos To Couture" Costume Institute GalaSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Taylor Swift at the 2016 GRAMMY AwardsSource:WENN 9 of 10
10. LupitaNyong'o at the 86th Annual Oscars om 2014Source:WENN 10 of 10
Cleaning and Disinfecting Your House from COVID-19 was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com