Bengals team chaplain Lamoris Crawford has survived COVID-19 that is some great news to hear on this rainy Monday. Crawford contracted the highly deadly virus in mid-March causing him to make several trips to the hospital.
Crawford initially tested negative for COVID-19 and strep throat. It wasn’t until later that he received a positive test result for the disease.
Crawford has been the team chaplain for seven seasons. He’s baptized players including AJ Green and Giovanni Bernard in addition to officiating marriages for several players weddings. His closeness with the team shows as he co-hosts a bible study with Andy and JJ Dalton.
- [LISTEN] Irv Gotti Doubles Down On Ashanti Remarks, Says He Spoke His Truth
- Jhene Aiko Serves Y2K Maternity Fashion In Her Latest Music Video Shoot
- [LISTEN] Irv Gotti Reacts To Fat Joe Diss, Says They Are Not Friends
- Cincinnati: Shooting Outside A Senior Care Home
- Marshawn Lynch: Taken Into Custody On Tuesday On Suspicion Of DUI
- Five Things to Know About R&B Superstar GoGo Morrow
- Seven Black Women Are Campaigning To Become The First Black Woman In The Minnesota Senate
- Advocates Sound Alarm About New Texting Policy That Could Have Negative Impacts On Black Voter Outreach
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Step Out In Style