Bengals team chaplain Lamoris Crawford has survived COVID-19 that is some great news to hear on this rainy Monday. Crawford contracted the highly deadly virus in mid-March causing him to make several trips to the hospital.
Crawford initially tested negative for COVID-19 and strep throat. It wasn’t until later that he received a positive test result for the disease.
Crawford has been the team chaplain for seven seasons. He’s baptized players including AJ Green and Giovanni Bernard in addition to officiating marriages for several players weddings. His closeness with the team shows as he co-hosts a bible study with Andy and JJ Dalton.
- Wayne Brady Tells Racist Voicemail Heckler To “Kiss My A**”
- The Weeknd Can Now Feel His Face, Says He Is “Sober Lite” After Quiting Hard Drugs
- Go Fast: Lovers & Friends Festival Tickets On Sale Now, Usher, Ms. Lauryn Hill, & TLC Among Headliners
- Wendy’s Manager Fired For Calling Black Woman ‘B**ch’ On Camera [VIDEO]
- Report: Carson Wentz To Undergo Foot Surgery, Out 5-12 Weeks
- Jay-Z Wants to Hire 100 People To Help Reopen 40/40 Club
- The Fire This Time: Celebrating James Baldwin On His 97th Birthday
- Study Confirms Cops Treat Black Drivers With Less Respect Than White Counterparts
- Why Raven Saunders Raised Her Arms In Overhead “X” As Symbol of Protest On Podium At Tokyo Olympics
- Simone Biles Returns For The Final Event Of The Tokyo Olympics