Comedian Chris Paul gives us his hilarious take on the day’s hottest celebrity gossip:
Michael Jackson’s baby brother Randy says that he and his family tried to save MJ with a drug intervention. But Mike wouldn’t even let them get past the front gate of his mansion. Michael treated his family like a vacuum cleaner salesman. If you let them in the house it’s going to cost you a lot of money.
How about them Cowboys? TMZ posted a video of Dallas owner Jerry Jones saying that his Cowboys are going to win the Super Bowl this year, proving once and for all that the NFL needs to crack down and start drug testing these owners.
Queen Latifah’s new talk show is set to make its national debut on September 16th. But Latifah says she absolutely will not talk about her sexuality on the show. Hmm, I wonder why Latifah is keeping quiet about her sexuality. You could say she’s skirting the topic. It’s a hot box discussion. I guess the cat’s got her tongue.
Like Old School Cincy 100.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Missouri Obama Rodeo Clown Draws Angry Criticism
- Holder Announces ‘Smart on Crime’ Initiative, Calls For Drug Sentencing And Prison Reform
- PM BUZZ: Chris Brown’s Emo Tweet; Justin Bieber Has Officially Lost It; The Kardashians Think They’re Jesus
- The Battles Continues: Usher Asks Court To Lower $8,000 A Month Child Support Payments
- SINBAD is Back !! “Make Me Wanna Holla”
Why is Queen Latifah Refusing to Discuss her Sexuality?- MORNING MINUTE was originally published on blackamericaweb.com