Meagan Good can eat all the shellfish and ride all the roller coasters she wants because she’s not pregnant.
The actress and wife to minister DeVon Franklin took to her Twitter account yesterday to clear up the mommy-to-be rumors — which started after the fit 32-year-old was photographed with what looked to be a baby bump at a recent event for InStyle magazine.
“Are Your preggers?” one of Meagan’s 860,000 followers asked.
“No ma’am,” she replied. “Lol too much pizza.”
MUST READ: MAYBE BABY: Is Meagan Good Pregnant?
During an interview on “The Wendy Williams Show” earlier this year, the Hollywood starlet said she doesnt plan to have kids in her immediate future.
“The only pitter-patter I’m going to hear right now is my niece Penny and her little sister on the way,” she said.
The newlyweds tied the knot last June and have no children.
Like Old School Cincy 100.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Details To Be Released Today on Local Toddler’s Death
- Wanna See The Bengals for Free?
- Sharon Snyder: Court Clerk Fired For Helping Free Wrongly Convicted Man [VIDEO]
- 8-Year-Old Boy Miraculously Recovers From Brain Damage
- Ft. Thomas Shooting Victim Paralyzed, Will Never Walk Again