Slowly but surely Ohio is expanding access to the COVID-19 vaccine to Ohioans. And starting March 4th more will be eligible to receive the vaccine with the Phase1C rollout.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Governor DeWine announced that Ohio residents 60 and older are eligible along with individuals who have type 1 diabetes, pregnant, bone marrow transplant recipients, and residents living with ALS. In addition childcare service workers, funeral services workers, law enforcement and corrections officers will also be eligible to receive the vaccine.
The announcement came on the anniversary of the first reported death of an American due to COVID-19. As of today, there have been over 968 thousand cases and over 17 thousand deaths. For more information on the vaccine or to find a provider near you visit Ohio’s COVID Vaccine site.
- Here’s How to Protect Yourself From Smoke Filled Air in Ohio
- Cincinnati: There’s An Air Quality Advisory In Effect For The Tri-State
- Juvenile: Will Be On Stage At The Essence Festival
- 1984: Marvin Gaye Dies A Day Before His 45th Birthday
- The History Of Afro Russians: Tracing The Identity Of A Diverse Community
- 1983: ‘A Star Is Born’ Whitney Houston Debuts On The Merv Griffin Show
- Drake Leads With Most 2023 BET Awards Nominations While GloRilla Trails Closely Behind
- RIP William Spriggs: Tributes Pour In For Chief AFL-CIO Economist And Noted Howard University Professor
- Drugs, Guns Found in Raid of Illegal Akron Gambling Hall
- ‘Moms For Liberty’ Among Right-Wing ‘Parental Rights’ Groups Labeled ‘Extremists’ By Civil Rights Group
Governor DeWine Expands COVID Vaccine Distribution in Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Cincinnati: Duke Bill To Go Up In June
***Warning Ladies: We Now Know How Big Shaq's Junk Is*** [VIDEO]
Meet Ronald Isley's Wife, Kandy Johnson Isley, Who is Thirty-Five Years Younger Than Him
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
DC Young Fly Thanks Fans, Asks For Privacy In Wake Of Partner Jacky Oh’s Death
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
2 Alligators Spotted Loose in Ohio, 1 Still Missing
Listen To RNB 100.3 On Your Amazon Echo