Slowly but surely Ohio is expanding access to the COVID-19 vaccine to Ohioans. And starting March 4th more will be eligible to receive the vaccine with the Phase1C rollout.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Governor DeWine announced that Ohio residents 60 and older are eligible along with individuals who have type 1 diabetes, pregnant, bone marrow transplant recipients, and residents living with ALS. In addition childcare service workers, funeral services workers, law enforcement and corrections officers will also be eligible to receive the vaccine.
The announcement came on the anniversary of the first reported death of an American due to COVID-19. As of today, there have been over 968 thousand cases and over 17 thousand deaths. For more information on the vaccine or to find a provider near you visit Ohio’s COVID Vaccine site.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Nominate a 2021 Senior for R&B and Raising Canes to Honor!
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Results From Her Keto Diet And She Looks Amazing!
- Diddy Offers Tribute To Black Rob: “You Will Truly Be Missed!”
- Saweetie Teams Up With Quay To Drop ‘Icy Sunglasses’ Just In Time For Summer
- Republican State Rep. Who Attended Trump’s Jan. 6 Rally Mocks Lynchings, Defends Racist 3/5 Compromise
- Merrick Garland Restores DOJ Powers Investigating Police Departments
- Adam Toledo’s Killing Reaffirms Chicago’s Demands For Community-Driven Police Accountability
- Republicans’ New ‘America First Caucus’ Carries On Trump’s White Supremacist Politics
- The 2020 NBA Championship Lakers won’t visit the White House
- Cicadas are coming!
Governor DeWine Expands COVID Vaccine Distribution in Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com