Governor Mike DeWine announced Wednesday that almost all of the state-wide health orders will be lifted in Ohio by June 2nd. In March DeWine announced that the restrictions will be lifted in most businesses across the state. With the exception of some involving nursing homes.
The reason for the three-week delay for the lifting of orders is to give Ohioans time to get vaccinated in order to drive numbers even lower.
In addition to the health orders being lifted soon, Governor DeWine announced a state-wide contest/drawing for 5 vaccinated teens (12-17 year old) to win a full-ride 4-year scholarship to a college in the state.
DeWine also announced a 5 million giveaway for vaccinated adults to enter sponsored by the Ohio Lottery.
More info is to come in the next few days on how to enter these contests.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Presale Tickets for Nelly Music Series Available August 26!!
- Landlord Goes Viral After Evicting Tenant For 2 Years Of Unpaid Rent Then Pays For Her Hotel
- Is The NBA Working With Feds? Carmelo Anthony Seems To Think So
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- Toni Braxton Launches Body Care Brand “Nude Sugar” For Women of Color
- MODEL MONDAY: Jessica Zyrie Is Proud To Walk In Independent Shows
- Dr. Collier Says These Specific People Should Get The COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Are People Getting Too Sensitive About What’s On TV? [WATCH]
- Watch Cedric The Entertainer, LL Cool J & TV’s Top Stars Perform Biz Markie Hit At Emmys
- Harrowing Photos Of Border Patrol With Whips On Horseback Hunting Haitian Migrants Evoke Images Of Slavery
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
Governor DeWine Announces Most Health Orders Will Be Lifted in Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com