Chanel, the daughter of Ice-T and Coco Austin will be turning six in November and Coco says she has no plans on stopping breastfeeding. The mother explained that it’s a big bonding moment for the two and she doesn’t want to take that away from her.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
“Chanel still likes my boobs,” the model, exclusively told Us Weekly. “If she doesn’t want it, all right, that’s where you stop it. But I’m not just going to say no.” Coco explains that it’s less about nutrition and more about comfort. She explains that sometimes it’s sometimes soothing before Chanel goes to sleep.
“My child’s eating steak and hamburgers. She just likes a little snack every now and then and more of the bonding between the mother. Why take that away from her?”
Today.com reported that there’s no “magic age” to stop breastfeeding. Labor and delivery nurse and internationally board-certified lactation consultant Hillary Sadler says “it should happen when both mother and child are ready.”
Check out Coco’s full interview on breastfeeding and now she and Ice-T squeeze in intimate time in between Chanel being attached to the nipple.
- Presale Tickets for Nelly Music Series Available August 26!!
- R. Kelly Found Guilty Of All Charges In NYC Racketeering & Sex Trafficking Trial
- Hot Spot: Kelly Price Says She Was Never Missing, She Flatlined & Was Brought Back To Life [WATCH]
- Fashion Designer Jeremy Scott Collaborates with Adidas Original For Dip Collection
- Eva’s Corner: Should We Normalize Women Proposing To Men? [WATCH]
- How to get free Starbucks this week
- Doja Cat Collaborates With BH Cosmetics For Her Very Own Makeup Collection
- Will Smith Gives 50+ And Fabulous On The Cover Of GQ Magazine’s November Issue
- Black Google Employee Kicked Off Campus After Security Didn’t Believe He Worked There
- Megan Thee Stallion Debuts Her Galaxy Nails And They’re Out Of This World
- Lizzo Gives Barbie A Run For Her Money In This Bubble Gum Pink latex Jumpsuit
Coco Austin Reveals Why She Still Breastfeeds Her 5-Year-Old Daughter was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com