Taylor Swift won ‘Album Of The Year’ at the 58th annual Grammy awards and used her acceptance speech to check Kanye her haters for trying to take credit for her career.
“And as the first woman to win Album of the Year at the Grammys twice, I want to say to the young woman out there, there are going to be people along the way who try to undercut your success or take credit for your accomplishments or your fame. But if you just focus on the work and you don’t let those people sidetrack you, someday when you get where you’re going, you will look around and you will know it was you and the people who love you who put you there, and that will be the greatest feeling in the world,”she said.
3. Kiyan's mommy & daddy ❤️ Lala and Carmelo Anthony
3 of 12
4. The Bishop Cosgrove Center presented us with a plaque for our dedication to the annual Feed the Needy events! We would like to personally thank everyone in the community who donated at our Feed the Needy food drive this past Friday. Without your help this would not be possible, so once again Thank You from 93.1 WZAK! #931wzak
4 of 12
5. The James
5 of 12
6. He Caught My Attention...
6 of 12
7. @samsylk luv tha kids! Cleveland Clinic Stephanie Tubbs Jones Health Center
7 of 12
8. Our first date night since having #Ace. Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker
8 of 12
9. Dionne our Pierre's Ice Cream Party Pack winner!!!
9 of 12
10. Friday Night Live at Thistledown Racino with @samsylk and @heyhaz1
10 of 12
11 of 12
12. Last night was beautiful and so was my date. @naacpimageawards felt like a grown man prom. My date went as @sevyn. I went as Billy Dee Williams.
12 of 12
Continue reading WZAK Valentines Day: It’s All About Love And You