Here’s a throwback of one of my favorite shows from the 90’s. Who can forget the on again off again relationship between Kyle Barker and Maxine Shaw?
In season two of the hit show Living Single, Kyle (TC Carson) and Max’s (Erika Alexander) relationship took an unexpected turn when Max decided to throw Kyle off his game at an open mic night, distracting him from his performance in a sexy dress.
But it was his comeback performance of My Funny Valentine that made Max putty in his hands.
Watch the hilarious moment below:
What’s your favorite episode of Living Single?
The Best On Screen Chemistry...Ever!
1. Alex and Sela in 'Hitch'Source:Facebook Fan Page 1 of 14
2. Sidney and Dre in 'Brown Sugar'Source:Facebook Fan Page 2 of 14
3. Cliff and Claire Huxtable in 'The Cosby Show'Source:Facebook Fan Page 3 of 14
4. Whitley and Dwayne in 'Different World"Source:Facebook Fan Page 4 of 14
5. Jordan and Harper in 'Best Man'Source:Facebook Fan Page 5 of 14
6. Gina and Martin on 'Martin'Source:Facebook Fan Page 6 of 14
7. Laura Winslow and Stephan Urkel on 'Family Matters'Source:Facebook Fan Page 7 of 14
8. Kyle and Max on 'Living Single'Source:Facebook Fan Page 8 of 14
9. Janie Starks and Tea Cake in 'Their Eyes Were Watching God'Source:Facebook Fan Page 9 of 14
10. Mary Jane Paul and Andre Daniels in 'Being Mary Jane'Source:Twitter 10 of 14
11. Dominic and Lauren in 'Think Like A Man'Source:YouTube Screenshot 11 of 14
12. Monica Wright and Quincy McCall in 'Love & Basketball'Source:Twitter 12 of 14
13. Yvette and Jody in 'Baby Boy'Source:YouTube Screenshot 13 of 14
14. Olivia Pope and President Fitzgerald Grant in 'Scandal'Source:YouTube Screenshot 14 of 14
Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
(Photo/Video Source Youtube)