The still popular late night host, who just retired after 33 years as a late night talk show host on NBC and later CBS, is enjoying not having to shave and dress up as he used to do every time he had to get ready for a taping.
David Letterman looks like he’s living the retirement dream.
A bald-headed Letterman was photographed jogging in a T-shirt and shorts in St. Bart’s on Tuesday. The 68-year-old, who ended his late-night tenure last May when he stepped aside as host of “The Late Show” to make room for Stephen Colbert, looked happy as can be with a big smile and even bigger beard.
The comedian grew accustomed to wearing suits every night and keeping his face cleanly shaven. After saying goodbye to television, he decided to take a more relaxed approach. (Who can blame him?)
READ MORE: HuffingtonPost.com
Article Courtesy of The Huffington Post
Picture Courtesy of Pinterest, AKM-GSI, and The Huffington Post
Gif Courtesy of Giphy, CBS, Worldwide Pants, and The Huffington Post
Rihanna, Drake And #Megan In Miami
1. 14561703626805Source:Getty 1 of 11
2. 14511694390329Source:Getty 2 of 11
3. 14553826713777Source:Getty 3 of 11
4. 14564091038324Source:Getty 4 of 11
5. 14563505857021Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. 14564036234683Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. 14559336817502Source:Getty 7 of 11
8. 14561665017692Source:Hot 1079 8 of 11
9. 14564036033366Source:Getty 9 of 11
10. 14574519666409Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. 14581003388001Source:Getty 11 of 11
Can You Believe This is David Letterman? After Retirement He Fell Off! was originally published on wzakcleveland.com