According to reports, Princeton High School is on lockdown after reports of an incident. Calls came in around 10 am to Sharonville Police of a possible active shooter.
At the time of this publication, authorities are saying the incident appears to be a hoax. Police are asking that people avoid the area due to closures and further investigations.
Hamilton County Emergency Communications is instructing parents that would like further information to not go to the school but to report to Vineyard Church.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- President Biden To Pardon All Federal Offenses Of Simple Marijuana Possession
- Cardi B Announces Her Upcoming 30th Birthday Party Theme On Twitter
- Taylour Paige Ties The Knot With Her Boo Rivington Starchild
- Latto And Jordyn Woods Slay In Mugler X Wolford’s Curve-Hugging Body Suit
- Mary J Blige Casually Slays In A $4,000 Louis Vuitton Varsity Jacket
- More Than 30 Dead, Dozens of Children Killed in Mass Shooting at Thai Daycare
- Cincinnati: Police Searching For A Car That Plowed Into Sidewalk Downtown
- Drake: Has Announced His First Show At The Apollo Theater
- Suspected White Supremacist Involved In Brutal Ax Attack On Black Man Faces 10 Years In Prison For Racist Hate Crime
- Diddy Calls Ma$e A Fake Pastor & Claims He Owes Him $3 Million