According to reports, Princeton High School is on lockdown after reports of an incident. Calls came in around 10 am to Sharonville Police of a possible active shooter.
At the time of this publication, authorities are saying the incident appears to be a hoax. Police are asking that people avoid the area due to closures and further investigations.
Hamilton County Emergency Communications is instructing parents that would like further information to not go to the school but to report to Vineyard Church.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- What You Need To Know: The Kroger Wellness Festival featuring Venus Williams, Chad Johnson, and MORE!
- Cincinnati: Burrow Says His Calf Feels Better
- Cardi B: Is Taking A Break From Social Media
- Cincinnati Named 4th Happiest Place to Live in the U.S.!
- Tamar Braxton, Mama Braxton, and Rickey Smiley Talk Grief & Growth [WATCH]
- Tamar Braxton on Love and War 10th Anniversary Tour + ‘Changed’ Live On-Air [LISTEN]
- Cincinnati: Argument Lead To A Shooting In Walnut Hills
- Tory Lanez: Officially Begins 10-Year Prison Sentence
- Rickey Smiley Announces ‘The Return of Lil’ Darryl’ Live Comedy Special [LISTEN]
- Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
Listen To RNB 100.3 On Your Amazon Echo
Download the New RNB 100.3 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
CARESOURCE BACK TO SCHOOL OFFICIAL CONTEST
Watch: Christopher Williams Perform 'Every Little Thing U Do' at Rhythm on the River
Ohio Media School
Al Roker And Craig Melvin Take Days Off After ‘Today’ Show Employee Tests Positive For Coronavirus
Smell Something Weird Near Avon Lake? Here’s What It Is