The Cincinnati Police have launched a new safety blitz,
that will target aggressive drivers, speeders and other violators for the next two weeks.
The “blitz” will run through Friday, Oct. 21.
Check out the locations below
- District One: Downtown/OTR, West End
- District Two: Evanston, Madisonville, Mt. Lookout, Pleasant Ridge, Oakley
- District Three: North/South Fairmount, Riverside, South Cumminsville, Westwood
- District Four: Avodale, Bond Hill, North Avondale, Paddock Hills, Roselawn
- District Five: Clifton, University Heights, Fairborn, Mt. Airy, College Hill, Northside and Spring Grove Village