NEW YORK — Former U.S. President Donald Trump has been found liable by a New York City jury in his civil rape case.
He has been found liable for sexual abuse and defamation, but he has not been found guilty of rape.
Writer E. Jean Carroll said Trump raped her in a Manhattan department store dressing room in the 1990s and then defamed her years later.
Trump denied all of the allegations against him. However, during closing arguments yesterday, Carroll’s attorneys blasted Trump for not testifying in his own defense.
Because it’s a civil case, Trump does not face jail, but he has been ordered to pay her about $5 million.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Mary J. Blige Slays On Instagram In A Pucci Look
- Sabrina Elba Stuns In Dolce And Gabbana
- Yung Miami And Diddy Go On A Designer Shopping Spree During ‘Act Bad’ Instagram Skit
- Win Tickets to See Earth, Wind & Fire!
- 50 CENT & BUSTA RHYMES Winning Weekend
- Blue Ivy Carter Joined Beyoncé Onstage During Renaissance World Tour Stop In Paris
- Mind Body Business: 4 Unhealthy Physical Signs You Should Not Ignore
- Dionne Warwick Denies Toni Braxton and Mariah Carey as “Icons” [WATCH]
- Dodged That Bullet! Claudia Jordan Glad She Didn’t Date Brian McKnight During ‘Celebrity Apprentice’
- Serena Williams Tells Olympia She’s Going To Be A Big Sis, And Her Reaction Is Heart-Warming
The post Trump Found Guilty in Civil Case appeared first on WIBC 93.1 FM — Indy’s Mobile News.
Trump Found Liable in Civil Case was originally published on wibc.com
Cincinnati: A 21 Year Old Killed On I-75 In Car Crash
***Warning Ladies: We Now Know How Big Shaq's Junk Is*** [VIDEO]
Cincinnati: I-75 Reopens After Crash
Meet Ronald Isley's Wife, Kandy Johnson Isley, Who is Thirty-Five Years Younger Than Him
Cleveland Browns Legend Jim Brown Has Passed Away
Suspect in Migos' Takeoff Murder Now Officially Charged With Murder
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Cincinnati: The Entire Cincinnati Area Is Under Red Flag Warning