Tax day can be hectic if you are a list minute person but many retailers all over are giving free and discounted deals to ease the pain of the day.
Check out many of the discounts being offered April 18th and some through the end of the month.
If you’re cutting it a bit close you may want to go ahead and file that extension and just enjoy the freebies below!
PF Changs is offering customers 20% off take out 4/17-4/18 if you use the promo code TAXDAY. Reference the promo code when ordering online or by phone to save
Office Depot/Office Max
Now through April 29th take this coupon into get 5lbs of documents shredded for free.
Hot Dog on A Stick
Get a free original turkey dog at any Hot Dog on A Stick location
Noodles & Company
April 12-18th use the promo code TAXDAY17 online at and you’ll get $4 off your $10 or more order.
Get 30% off your total purchase on April 18th with this coupon.
April 18-20th get a free medium sized sub when you purchase a medium or large sub, chips, and a drink with this coupon.
April 18th Boston Market will be offering a discounted meal deal half chicken individual meal with 2 sides, cornbread, regular sized fountain drink, and a cookie all for $10.40.
April 15th get a single patty cheeseburger for half off.
Chuck E Cheese
April 18th get a free large cheese pizza with the purchase of any other large pizza.
Buca di Beppo
Get 18% off dine in or carry out on April18th with this coupon
April 18th get a Presidente Margarita for only $5
Now through April 30th get two gyro’s for $6
The Best Advice From Some Of The Richest Black People In The World
1. Serena Williams, Athlete & Businesswoman | Net Worth: $100 MillionSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. Janice Bryant Howroyd, Founder of Employment Agency ACT-1 Group | Net Worth: $250 MillionSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Cathy Hughes, Founder Of RadioOne & TVOne | Net Worth: $300 millionSource:Radio One 3 of 10
4. Russell Simmons, Businessman & Activist| Net Worth: $325 millionSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. Robert "Bob" Johnson, Founder of BET | Net Worth: $550 millionSource:Getty 5 of 10
6. Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs: Businessman | Net Worth: $735 MillionSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Michael Jordan, Athlete & Businessman | Net Worth: $1 BillionSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. Folorunsho Alakija, Nigerian Businesswoman | Net Worth: $2 BillionSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Oprah Winfrey, Businesswoman & Philanthropist | Net Worth: $3 BillionSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. Aliko Dangote, Billionaire African Entrepreneur | Net Worth: US $18.3 BillionSource:Getty 10 of 10