Radio One and Blake Maislins 3rd annual Rhythm on the River presented by ReGeneration Schools went down September 6th and 7th at Riverboat Row giving us another year of free fun for the entire family!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Hitting the DHL stage this year were the bands Live Your Dream and Natural Progression. Along with the live bands we had performances from Kiddie Kouture and The Diverse Live Crew. The main headliner for the year was RNB singer Christopher Williams.
Check out his performance of his hit song ‘Every Little Thing U Do’
- Kandi Burruss Shades Her ‘RHOA’ Co-Stars For Wearing Fillers & Filters In Their #NoMakeup Challenge
- CORONAVIRUS: Catholic Diocese of Cleveland to Extend Mass Dispensation Through Early May
- No More Kids For Kim Kardashian As Quarantine Life Closes In
- LOCAL NEWS: Ohio Pie Co. Steps In to Give Away Free Pizza to Displaced Workers
- Log On! Black Fitness Bloggers That Will Whip Your Quarantine Body Into Shape
- Wellness Week: 6 Family Fun Ideas To Try With Children While Stuck Indoors
- Shantel Jackson Dressed Up In Nelly’s Old ‘Dilemma’ Clothes
- Racist ‘Zoom Bombing’ Disrupts Black Students Video Call
- Governor DeWine Extends Ohio’s Stay At Home Order Until May 1st
- Quarantine Meals: Italian Meatballs Sub Sandwich Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]