When you shop at you local Goodwill store, you not only get great products at a great price but you benefit veterans and people with development disabilities.
Michael Flannery stopped by the station to share shopping tips, to give us insight on the impact of the good and to let us know when we can expect the next 50% off sale.
Check out the interview below:
Ms. Ebony J Wynn “The Host That Does The Most”
Check me out Sunday 11-3pm, Friday 7pm-9pm on RnB Cincy
Follow me on Twitter/ Instagram/ SnapChat: @MsEbonyj
- Win Skyline Chilli On Us
- What’s your favorite Father’s Day song?
- Video shows people vandalizing Breonna Taylor Mural
- For The Culture: Black Women Show Off Their Beauty, Style And Creativity For Juneteenth
- Victoria’s Secret Retires VS Angels To ‘Give Women What They Want’
- Kim Kardashian Says Ex-Husband Kris Humphries “Wouldn’t Even Speak” After Failed Apology Attempt
- This Simple Rainbow Inspired Makeup Tutorial Is Perfect For Celebrating Pride Month
- Chloe Bailey Puts A Sexy Spin On Nina Simone’s “Feeling Good” During ABC’s Juneteenth Celebration
- Carmelo Anthony Allegedly Fathered Premature Newborn Twins & Abandoned Them According To Mistress
- 5 Ways To Commemorate Juneteenth