When you shop at you local Goodwill store, you not only get great products at a great price but you benefit veterans and people with development disabilities.
Michael Flannery stopped by the station to share shopping tips, to give us insight on the impact of the good and to let us know when we can expect the next 50% off sale.
Check out the interview below:
Ms. Ebony J Wynn “The Host That Does The Most”
Check me out Sunday 11-3pm, Friday 7pm-9pm on RnB Cincy
Follow me on Twitter/ Instagram/ SnapChat: @MsEbonyj
- Stacey Abrams’ Name Conspicuously Missing From List Of DNC Speakers
- ‘Joe Biden Got It Right’: Groups Praise Picking A Black Woman VP Running Mate
- Released! Teen Jailed For Not Doing Homework Is Freed And Taken Off Probation
- Joe Biden Announces Kamala Harris As His Pick For Vice President
- Joe Biden Picks Kamala Harris To Be His VP Running Mate In Historical Moment
- ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ 2020 Reboot Is On The Way
- Ben Vereen’s Son Benjamin Vereen Jr., Dead At 55
- Michelle Obama Preps DNC Speech Set To Be Her ‘Major Contribution To The 2020 Race’
- Gary’s Tea: Chrissy Teigen Poses Topless And Gary Feels Some Type Of Way [WATCH]
- Viola Davis Approves of Her “WAP” Cameo That Hilariously Erased Kylie Jenner