Lil Mo Sits Down With Kelly
Last night was the first time that Lil Mo and Kelly finally sat down to get a sense of “what the feel in the room was.” The conversation started off on the wrong foot after Mo asked Kelly why she wasn’t speaking to her. Kelly immediately got up and called for her husband Jerome to come into the meeting and address why Kelly wasn’t returning her phone calls and was too busy to talk. At that moment, Mo called for her husband to come into the meeting as well so they could make it a “family affair.” The girls went back and forth for a bit before Mo was completely fed up with Kelly. At the end of their discussion, Mo decided that she would have nothing to do with Kelly Price from that point forward.
Must Read: Who Is Chante Moore
Later in the episode, Kelly and Dawn met up to discuss the whole situation, again. They decided they they would do “Not Your Momma’s Monologue” as a duo without the other four ladies and do it the way that Kelly originally envisioned. Kelly was happy that Dawn was on her team and decided not to be a back stabber like the other girls. Not there were two versions of “Not Your Momma’s Monologue” happening and it was only a matter of time before Chante and the rest of the girls found out the news. Drama.
- Like Old School Cincy 100.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Little Known Black History Fact: March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom
- PM BUZZ: Mariah Shuts Down Nick Cannon; Kevin Hart Blasts Angry Women; Drake Looks Like Blue Ivy & More…
- Lee Thompson Young Was Going Through Depression at the Time of Death
- Will President Address 50 Year Economic Gap Between Blacks & Whites At March?
- Lee Daniels Perpetuates Black Myths That Need To Die
Lil’ Mo & Kelly Price Turn Up The Diva! ‘R&B Divas’ [RECAP] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com