*It looks like Queen Latifah might be rounding up her former cast mates of the hit television show “Living Single” for a reunion.
All of you fans who had lingering questions of where the characters lives would go after the series finale might get answers once and for all.
Latifah seems pretty open to the idea of bringing the old crew back together. She told Essence.com that she thinks “it’s a good idea” and sounded excited about the possibility of a reunion.
“Oh man! I would love to! I was just talking to Kim Coles the other day and Erika [Alexander] and I were texting. The Living Single cast is like family to me,” Latifah said. “We spent five years together. I love all of them. Everybody is doing different things, all over the place. That will always be my family.”
For years fans felt as though the series was cut short way before its time and blamed Fox for pulling the iconic sitcom from the air. But Latifah has revealed it was her who wanted to walk away and explore other avenues.
“When I did that show I still had so much more inside of me in terms of what I wanted to do with acting and producing,” Latifah explained.
“It was nagging at me,” she added. “I honestly could have continued that show for more years. It wasn’t cancelled. But I decided that I needed to fulfill that side of me.”
So will fans get to see the cast come back together on her new chat series “The Queen Latifah Show?” Viewers will have to wait and see.
Article and Picture Courtesy of EUR Web
- Like Old School Cincy 100.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- HUGGY LOWDOWN on DMX Running ‘Butterball Naked, No Shoes or Socks Jesus!’
- ‘I’m Going Back Natural Now Because of My Child’ MIRANDA PARKER, Mother of Child Reprimanded for Wearing Dreads
- “SAY WORD” TJMS- JOHN LEGEND stopped by the RED VELVET CAKE STUDIO
- SERIOUSLY? Man Steals His Date’s Wallet After She Refused to Split the Tab
Queen Latifah Open to Reuniting with ‘Living Single’ Co-Stars was originally published on wzakcleveland.com