06/19/15 – Jacque Reid and Kevin Powell cover the age-old question of whether single mothers should be celebrated on Father’s Day. They also weigh in on the controversial Angel Soft commercial that sparked the discussion and Powell’s search to find his absent father.
Powell’s new book The Education of Kevin Powell: A Boy’s Journey Into Manhood is set to be released on November 3, 2015.
What do you think? Let us know in the comment section.
One and Done: Celebrity Moms with One Child
1. LaLa has one son named Kiyan.1 of 11
2. Brandy has one daughter named Sy'Rai.2 of 11
3. Amber Rose is mom to son, Sebastian.3 of 11
4. Cynthia Bailey has one daughter named Noelle.4 of 11
5. Regina King has one son named Ian.5 of 11
6. Solange has one son named Julez.6 of 11
7. Taraji P. Henson has one adult son.7 of 11
8. Wendy Williams has one son named Kevin Hunter Jr.8 of 11
9. Whoppi Goldberg has a daughter named Alex Martin.9 of 11
10. Beverly Johnson has one daughter named Anansa Sims.10 of 11
11. Kym Whitley has one son named Joshua Kaleb Whitley11 of 11
Inside Her Story: Should Single Mothers Be Celebrated on Father’s Day? [VIDEO] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com