August 2019 for allegedly assaulting a teen member of his church after saying she needed to be “cleansed,” according to an affidavit
Cesar Agusto Guerrero, Jr., a Sharonville pastor, has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for sexually assaulting a minor member of his church.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Guerrero was first taken into custody in August of 2019. According to the court affidavit, Guerrero engaged in sexual acts with the 17-year old by coercing her saying she needs to be ‘cleansed’. Guerrero told the minor that God spoke to him and the only way for her to come out of a dark place was to engage in sexual acts and used Biblical verses to coerce her. Guerrero communicated with the minor through Facebook, text, and more forcing her to send pictures and video. Two incidents of sexual assault took place at the Mision Cristiana el Calvario Church in July and August of 2019.
Guerrero admitted to engaging in sexual acts and will serve 120 months in prison.
- The Body Shop Empowers Youth Voters With It’s ‘Be Seen Be Heard’ Initiative
- Nia Long Shows Off Her Blonde Box Braids On Instagram
- ACLU Of Georgia and Inner-City Muslim Action Network Explore ‘Rap On Trial’
- Tracee Ellis Ross Gives Us Fashion Goals In A Technicolor Dress
- Lala Anthony Gives Us Body Goals In A Gold Bikini
- Watch ‘Unveiling: The Origins Of Charlottesville’s Monument’ Documentary Shining Light On Forgotten History
- Charlottesville’s Unfinished Statue Business Five Years After ‘Unite The Right’
- Protester Files Civil Lawsuit After Being Forcefully Sedated By Paramedics While Handcuffed
- Cardi B Reveals She Uses Onion Water To Achieve Long, Healthy Tresses
- Author Stabbed In Neck On Stage After Receiving Death Threats For Over 30 Years