According to RE/MAX’s June national housing report, Cincinnati’s tri-state area is the hottest selling real estate market in the U.S. Houses in the area are selling so fast that the average time a house is on the market is just over a week at nine days! Just for a little context to understand how crazy this is, the national average for June was 24 days.
News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
In addition to homes selling fast in Cincinnati, the median home price in the Cincinnati area went up by 18.5% in the last year. Rental prices have also been going up in the area with the median landing at $1,200 which is also a 17.1% increase from June of 2020. “Looking forward, rents aren’t expected to slow unless we see a fundamental shift in the number of homes for sale and for rent,” said Realtor.com Chief Economist Danielle Hale.
If you’re looking into entering the housing market (rental or selling) bring a bit of patience along with your check because it doesn’t appear to be slowing down anytime soon.
- Nina Turner Makes Her Case For Congress: ‘People Just Want To Live’
- Congress Goes On Vacation To Their Homes As Evictions Start Back Up
- Kanye Gearing Up for Another Listening Party
- Alfonso Ribeiro Cites His Interracial Marriage For Not Being Accepted By The Black Community
- Wiz Khalifa Slept In A Bonnet For The First Time And This Was His Reaction
- Enter to Win a Home Podcast Studio!
- Marjorie Harvey’s New Louis Vuitton Purse Costs The Equivalent To A Tesla
- Video Shows Texas Cop Brutally ‘Choked’ Black Teen Girl ‘Simply Walking Home,’ Violently Arrested Her Mom
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Chiseled Abs In A Teeny Tiny Blue Bikini
- LeVar Burton Hosting ‘Jeopardy!’ Is Black Joy Personified