According to NBC4i, The Ohio Department of Health on Thursday reported 11,013 new COVID-19 cases for the past week, extending a streak of week-over-week increases to five.
This week is Ohio’s first reporting week over 10,000 cases since mid-February, and it’s the first time since early March that the 21-day daily average — now at 1,268 — has eclipsed 1,000.
The state averaged about 1,573 new coronavirus cases over the past seven days, the highest rate since Feb. 22. Cases are up 26% over last week and 188% over a month ago.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Mary J. Blige Slays On Instagram In A Pucci Look
- Sabrina Elba Stuns In Dolce And Gabbana
- Yung Miami And Diddy Go On A Designer Shopping Spree During ‘Act Bad’ Instagram Skit
- Win Tickets to See Earth, Wind & Fire!
- 50 CENT & BUSTA RHYMES Winning Weekend
- Blue Ivy Carter Joined Beyoncé Onstage During Renaissance World Tour Stop In Paris
- Mind Body Business: 4 Unhealthy Physical Signs You Should Not Ignore
- Dionne Warwick Denies Toni Braxton and Mariah Carey as “Icons” [WATCH]
- Dodged That Bullet! Claudia Jordan Glad She Didn’t Date Brian McKnight During ‘Celebrity Apprentice’
- Serena Williams Tells Olympia She’s Going To Be A Big Sis, And Her Reaction Is Heart-Warming
Ohio reports 11,013 new COVID-19 cases, fifth straight weekly increase was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Cincinnati: A 21 Year Old Killed On I-75 In Car Crash
***Warning Ladies: We Now Know How Big Shaq's Junk Is*** [VIDEO]
Cincinnati: I-75 Reopens After Crash
Meet Ronald Isley's Wife, Kandy Johnson Isley, Who is Thirty-Five Years Younger Than Him
Cleveland Browns Legend Jim Brown Has Passed Away
Suspect in Migos' Takeoff Murder Now Officially Charged With Murder
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Cincinnati: The Entire Cincinnati Area Is Under Red Flag Warning