Southern California wildfires have been tearing through the region with no sign of letting up anytime soon.
ABC News reports red flags warnings have been extended across much of Southern California through Saturday, as the weather is not cooperating with the hundreds of officials who’ve been tirelessly trying to contain the fires. As of this morning, “Authorities are dealing with four major fires, as well as a smaller one in San Bernardino, which is entirely contained, according to the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection,” ABC News states.
Many have been tweeting their concerns and evacuating the area, including famous names like Chrissy Teigen, Ellen DeGeneres, and Chelsea Handler. Catch a glimpse at what the region is dealing with below and keep Cali in your prayers.
Fright Night: The 15 Worst Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
13 photos Launch gallery
1. Heidi Klum may be the queen of Halloween, but her old lady costume was more creepy than shocking.
1 of 13
2. Al Roker as Oprah is not something we want to see again.
2 of 13
3. Thumbs up for Katy Perry's eclectic spirit, but out of all the snacks to be for Halloween, a Cheeto is not one.
3 of 13
4. We love Jessica White, but lingerie on Halloween is not a costume...not even at a lingerie-themed party.
4 of 13
5. Clearly, this was Mariah's idea.
5 of 13
6. Kate Upton dressed as a skeleton for Halloween, but she looks more like her everyday self.
6 of 13
7. Perez Hilton as Lady Gaga...no, no.
7 of 13
8. Aubrey O'Day's peacock makeup was a huge no.
8 of 13
9. Seal dressed as Eve and Heidi Klum as the serpent from the Bible may have sounded like a good idea, until it wasn't.
9 of 13
10. Chris Brown dressed up as Osama Bin Laden in 2012 and per usual, he caused a media stir.
10 of 13
11. We wonder how Paris Hilton felt about Matt Lauer walking a day in her stilettos.
11 of 13
12. Ashanti's costume gives super DIY vibes.
12 of 13
13. Anne Hathaway as an Egyptian goddess is not a total fail. It just doesn't translate well.
13 of 13