It’s been a long 26 years since Ohio has changed the child support laws but it’s happening now!
Ohio lawmakers have approved House Bill 366 changing the way the state’s child support payments are calculated. This is said to allow more appropriate payments that parents have the ability to pay. Lawmakers are hoping that this will enable parents to take the initiative to pay their child support and be more responsible.
Get Exclusive News & Contest In Our Inbox:
Ohio’s child support program began in 1976. Since then parents have accumulated $4.5 billion in unpaid child support. According to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services each year this goes up by $100 million.
Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
1. Bow Wow1 of 8
2. Chris BrownSource:Chris Instagram 2 of 8
3. D-Wade3 of 8
4. Busta Rhymes4 of 8
5. Brandon Howard (and mom)5 of 8
6. DMX6 of 8
7. Hines Ward7 of 8
8. ODB8 of 8
- MARY J. BLIGE: Most Eligible Bachelorette
- CARDI B: Pregnancy Food Cravings
- J.R. SMITH’S JERSEY FROM GAME ONE OF THE NBA FINALS IS UP FOR AUCTION
- Mara Brock Akil On A Potential ‘Girlfriends’ Movie: “I Already Have The Script”
- Jesse Williams Ordered To Pay $100,000 A Month In Child Support
- Mary J. Blige To Star In Police Brutality Themed Horror Film “Body Cam”
- Man Arrested For Approaching Young Girl At Ohio Zoo
- Major Money Moves: Akon is Launching His Own Cryptocurrency Called “Akoin”
- Canada Becomes Second Country to Legalize Recreational Marijuana
- Homeland Secretary Spotted and Verbally Attacked at Mexican Restaurant