First Sundays in the church are set aside for communion and the first Sunday in October at New Birth Christina Ministries of Columbus proved to be a funny one!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
A deacon at the church was holding the communion crackers while they were being blessed when he accidentally bumped the plate they were placed on and spilled them all over the pulpit! Be sure to watch Pastor Kenney Moore to the left of the deacon catch the laughs when it all goes down. See the video below!
- Will Smith: Opens Up About Fame & Shares More On Past Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Cincinnati Students Walk Out to Rally For Palestine
- Cincinnati Bengals: Beat The Jaguars In Overtime
- Monica: Reveals C-Murder Split Left Her “Heartbroken”
- Jamie Foxx: Pays Tribute To Family In First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization [VIDEO]
- Justice For Brittany Watts: Black Woman Charged For Allegedly Disposing Of Fetus After Miscarriage
- My First Time: Victoria Monét Reflects On Bringing Home Her ‘GRAMMY Baby’ Hazel
- ‘Raising Kanan’ Showrunner Sascha Penn Talks About Season 3’s New Villain, Keeping The Momentum Going & More
- Jacksonville Shooting Victims’ Families Sue Dollar General, Racist Shooter’s Parents
- Buckeyes Star RB Miyan Williams Declares for NFL Draft
Columbus Deacon Drops Communion in the Pulpit [VIDEO] was originally published on joycolumbus.com
Meet Ronald Isley's Wife, Kandy Johnson Isley, Who is Thirty-Five Years Younger Than Him
Katt Williams is Headed Back Home
Rhythm on The River Postponed
DL’s Top 10 Signs Your Wife Doesn’t Love You Anymore
Ohio Issue 2: Recreational Marijuana Officially On November Ballot
Jazzy Report: Trump Wants The Black Vote
Radio One In Partnership With Metro Sorta Presents Stuff The Bus!