Senovia Byndon , host of I.H.U (I HEAR You) WAIF is committed to bringing awareness to Domestic Violence.
Saturday morning Kings and Queens will meet at Bond Hill recreation center to prepare for the Solidary Walk. This walk is done every year to raise awareness to domestic violence that happens all year long.
Check out this exclusive interview to learn the signs, about the organization and what you can expect from the program on November 2nd.
- Cincinnati: Students Return To Xavier
- R Kelly: Three Of His Alleged Associates Arrested!!!
- ‘Birtherism 2.0’: Newsweek Accused Of Publishing Racist Op-Ed Questioning Kamala Harris Eligibility For VP
- Marshay Nicole’s Edge Control Gathered And Laid My Edges
- Breonna Taylor’s Mom ‘More Confident’ Justice Will Be Served After Meeting With Kentucky AG
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: The Gospel WAP Choir Rehearsal [WATCH]
- Kanye Meets With Trump Adviser Jared Kushner As Black Voters Ignore Him
- Brian McKnight Shares His Inspiration For His Final Studio Album [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Did Porsha Williams & Dennis McKinley Break Up Again?!
- Resellers Are Hawking Telfar Bags For Ridiculous Prices And Loyal Customers Are Over It