Senovia Byndon , host of I.H.U (I HEAR You) WAIF is committed to bringing awareness to Domestic Violence.
Saturday morning Kings and Queens will meet at Bond Hill recreation center to prepare for the Solidary Walk. This walk is done every year to raise awareness to domestic violence that happens all year long.
Check out this exclusive interview to learn the signs, about the organization and what you can expect from the program on November 2nd.
- Cincinnati: Today Is National Cookie Day
- Beyoncé And Rihanna: The Most Influential Fashion Figures In 2023
- Jonathan Majors On Trial: Opening Statements Finally Set In Domestic Violence Case Against Movie Star
- Usher Gets Emotional During Final Las Vegas Residency Show
- Sha’Carri Richardson Honored At 2023 USATF Awards: ‘Everything Happens When It’s Supposed To Happen’
- DC Young Fly Opens Up About Grief After The Passing Of His Partner Ms. Jacky Oh
- R&B Music Experience Winning Weekend
- Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
- Recession Forthcoming? President Joe Biden Joins the Rickey Smiley Morning Show [LISTEN]
- Malik Smiley Graduates from Alabama State University [LISTEN]
Meet Ronald Isley's Wife, Kandy Johnson Isley, Who is Thirty-Five Years Younger Than Him
Katt Williams is Headed Back Home
Rhythm on The River Postponed
Ohio Issue 2: Recreational Marijuana Officially On November Ballot
DL’s Top 10 Signs Your Wife Doesn’t Love You Anymore
Rhythm on the River Entertainment/Performance Schedule
Are Jennifer Hudson And Common The Newest Celebrity Couple?