Senovia Byndon , host of I.H.U (I HEAR You) WAIF is committed to bringing awareness to Domestic Violence.
Saturday morning Kings and Queens will meet at Bond Hill recreation center to prepare for the Solidary Walk. This walk is done every year to raise awareness to domestic violence that happens all year long.
Check out this exclusive interview to learn the signs, about the organization and what you can expect from the program on November 2nd.
- Adam Sandler: Drops His New Quarantine Song On Jimmy Fallon!
- Former Member of Destiny’s Child, Farrah Franklin Suggests Matthew Knowles Was Inappropriate With Her While In Group
- Here’s The Reason Why People Think Lori Harvey Is Pregnant With Future’s Baby
- Porsha Invites Women To Break The Stigma Of Having A Miscarriage
- Kobe Bryant inducted to Basketball Hall of Fame
- Cincinnati man arrested for violating stay at home order in viral video
- Cincinnati: Church Goer Claims “The Blood of Jesus” Protects Her from Coronoavirus
- Over-the-Rhine Coronvavirus Party Video Goes Viral
- DIY :: Make Your Own Face Masks With Items You Already Have At Home!
- Twin Babies Reportedly Named Covid & Corona During Lockdown