Do you know your worth?
If someone came up to you and offered you a million dollars – would that be enough for you.
Michelle Henderson joined me on Community Conversations to talk about a powerful week her church has coming up. The Know Your Worth Conference is an annual event that helps women in the community find their worth.
During our conversation wee realized knowing your worth isn’t always the problem, sometimes its requiring others to treat you the way you deserve.
If you need help finding your worth you should definitely check out the interview below.
Ms. Ebony J Wynn “The Host That Does The Most”
Check me out Sunday 11-3pm, Friday 7pm-9pm on RnB Cincy
Follow me on Twitter/ Instagram/ SnapChat: @MsEbonyj
- Stacey Abrams’ Name Conspicuously Missing From List Of DNC Speakers
- ‘Joe Biden Got It Right’: Groups Praise Picking A Black Woman VP Running Mate
- Released! Teen Jailed For Not Doing Homework Is Freed And Taken Off Probation
- Joe Biden Announces Kamala Harris As His Pick For Vice President
- Joe Biden Picks Kamala Harris To Be His VP Running Mate In Historical Moment
- ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ 2020 Reboot Is On The Way
- Ben Vereen’s Son Benjamin Vereen Jr., Dead At 55
- Michelle Obama Preps DNC Speech Set To Be Her ‘Major Contribution To The 2020 Race’
- Gary’s Tea: Chrissy Teigen Poses Topless And Gary Feels Some Type Of Way [WATCH]
- Viola Davis Approves of Her “WAP” Cameo That Hilariously Erased Kylie Jenner