Do you know your worth?
If someone came up to you and offered you a million dollars – would that be enough for you.
Michelle Henderson joined me on Community Conversations to talk about a powerful week her church has coming up. The Know Your Worth Conference is an annual event that helps women in the community find their worth.
During our conversation wee realized knowing your worth isn’t always the problem, sometimes its requiring others to treat you the way you deserve.
If you need help finding your worth you should definitely check out the interview below.
Ms. Ebony J Wynn “The Host That Does The Most”
Check me out Sunday 11-3pm, Friday 7pm-9pm on RnB Cincy
Follow me on Twitter/ Instagram/ SnapChat: @MsEbonyj
- Win Skyline Chilli On Us
- What’s your favorite Father’s Day song?
- Video shows people vandalizing Breonna Taylor Mural
- For The Culture: Black Women Show Off Their Beauty, Style And Creativity For Juneteenth
- Victoria’s Secret Retires VS Angels To ‘Give Women What They Want’
- Kim Kardashian Says Ex-Husband Kris Humphries “Wouldn’t Even Speak” After Failed Apology Attempt
- This Simple Rainbow Inspired Makeup Tutorial Is Perfect For Celebrating Pride Month
- Chloe Bailey Puts A Sexy Spin On Nina Simone’s “Feeling Good” During ABC’s Juneteenth Celebration
- Carmelo Anthony Allegedly Fathered Premature Newborn Twins & Abandoned Them According To Mistress
- 5 Ways To Commemorate Juneteenth