Cincinnati continues to make me proud! A recent study released by PsyD Programs Cincinnati has been ranked as the city with the best hospitals in the United States!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cincinnati landed just ahead of Austin for first place with a rating of 3.9. With Indianapolis coming in behind with an average score of 3.8. All of the top-rated hospitals received four and five stars for their patient experience, mortality, the safety of care and more.
Las Vegas, Brooklyn, and Washington DC ranked at the bottom of the list for having the worst-ranked hospitals in the U.S. See where the other cities rank on the complete list HERE.
- An Alzheimer’s Care Facility in Stongsville Uses MC Hammer to Teach Us Social Distancing
- CORONAVIRUS: Heinen’s Pepper Pike Location Temporarily Shuts Down After Employee Tests Positive
- Gary’s Tea: Alicia Keys Talks About Considering Abortion In New Book [VIDEO]
- Quarantine Meals: Italian Meatballs and Spaghetti Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Wellness Week: Ways To Avoid Loneliness While Social Distancing
- GED Section: Faith & COVID-19
- These Plus Size Beauties Just Killed The #ShakeTheRoomChallenge
- Yusef Salaam Of The ‘Exonerated Five’ Talks Keeping Strong During Difficult Times
- Amazon Employee Says He Was Fired For Staging Walkout To Protest Unsafe Conditions
- Chicago Mayor, Lori Lightfoot Urges Citizens To Stay Home and Save Lives in Viral Video [WATCH]