Cincinnati continues to make me proud! A recent study released by PsyD Programs Cincinnati has been ranked as the city with the best hospitals in the United States!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cincinnati landed just ahead of Austin for first place with a rating of 3.9. With Indianapolis coming in behind with an average score of 3.8. All of the top-rated hospitals received four and five stars for their patient experience, mortality, the safety of care and more.
Las Vegas, Brooklyn, and Washington DC ranked at the bottom of the list for having the worst-ranked hospitals in the U.S. See where the other cities rank on the complete list HERE.
- I’m Plus Size And Tried A Bra By Savage X Fenty
- Looking Ready To Pop, Ciara Debuts A Platinum Blonde Lewk
- Black Man Who Filmed White Woman Calling The Cops On Him At Central Park Asks People To Stop Sending Her Death Threats
- POLL: Only 1/2 of Americans Down to Get COVID Vaccine
- Hot Spot: Who Can Battle TLC In A VERZUZ?! & Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Colorism [VIDEO]
- Kenya Confirms NeNe’s Alleged Secret Side Dude Allegations
- Jenifer Lewis Sings ‘Take Your Knee Off My Neck’ In Song For George Floyd
- Judge Hatchett Predicts What Will Happen In The Case Of George Floyd [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Former Columbus Meteorologist Mike Davis Sentenced to Several Years in Prison Time
- The COVID-19 Death Toll Has Surpassed 100,000 In The United States