Cincinnati continues to make me proud! A recent study released by PsyD Programs Cincinnati has been ranked as the city with the best hospitals in the United States!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cincinnati landed just ahead of Austin for first place with a rating of 3.9. With Indianapolis coming in behind with an average score of 3.8. All of the top-rated hospitals received four and five stars for their patient experience, mortality, the safety of care and more.
Las Vegas, Brooklyn, and Washington DC ranked at the bottom of the list for having the worst-ranked hospitals in the U.S. See where the other cities rank on the complete list HERE.
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Death Draws Attention To Her Complicated Legacy On Race
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Gary’s Tea: Is Cardi B. Faking Her Divorce For Her New Album? [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Today Is National Black Voter Day [WATCH]
- Halle Berry Has A New Man & She Revealed His Identity… Sort Of [PHOTO]
- 2020 CURLFEST Host Bre Scullark Remembers Being Told Her Hair Was ‘Nappy’
- Pretty Girls Sweat And Sunday II Sunday Team Up To Make Fitness Fun And Affordable For Black Women