Christmas night turn bad for a 7 year old in Cincinnati as multiple shots fired into an apartment struck the child.
Police are investigating and it is unknown the extent of the 7-year-olds injury. Last update Authorities stated the child was alert and awaiting surgery at Children’s Hospital.
It is unknown if the shots were intended for the apartment or random.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Stacey Morris and Nena Ross Discuss Styling Hair On The Set Of ‘Blackish’ And How The Pandemic Influenced Their Work
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’
- Simone Biles Prioritizes Her Mental Health By Withdrawing From Team USA’s Final Competition In The Tokyo Olympics
- Simone Biles Out of Olympic Gymnastics Competition
- Cincinnati: Teen Has Life Threatening Injuries After Shooting
- Lizzo: Asks Her Fans For Space She Doesn’t Want The New Covid
- Minneapolis Voters To Decide If City Will Reimagine Public Safety
- Disney World Hosting an Online Hiring Event
- J. Lo & Ben Affleck Seemingly Recreate Her “Jenny From The Block” Video While Boo’d Up On A Boat
- DaBaby Tries Clarifying His Rolling Loud Remarks About HIV/AIDS & Gay Men