Cincinnati Public School Board of Education met and voted Monday to switch the entire district to remote learning due to safety and staffing issue.
On Thursday January 6th 786 school based employees called in sick, compared to in November of 2020 schools went remote when there were 780 absences.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
All schools will learn remotely through January 24th which is actually only seven days due to the Martin Luther King holiday.
Cincinnati Public Schools joins the many schools across the country that have shifted to remote learning due to the latest surge in the COVID-19 virus. Cincinnati Public Schools are set to return to in person learning January 24th.
- Win Tickets to the 70s Love Jam ft. The Whispers and more!
- Trailblazing Fashion Icon André Leon Talley Dead
- Steve Harvey Playfully Reacts To A Picture Of Step-Daughter Lori And Michael B. Jordan: ‘Very Uncomfortable With That Picture Right There’
- Sidney Poitier Death Certificate Reveals He Died From Combination Of Heart Failure, Alzheimer’s Dementia & Prostate Cancer
- Charles McGee, A Pioneering Tuskegee Airman Fighter Pilot, Has Died At 102
- Jennifer Hudson, H.E.R, And ‘Insecure’ Lead 2022 NAACP Image Award Nominations
- Prince’s Estate Has Finally Been Settled, Given A Valuation Of $156.4 Million
- Lusia Harris, ‘The Queen Of Basketball’ And First Woman Drafted By The NBA, Dies At 66
- Elderly Black Woman Exonerated After Spending 27 Years in Prison For Niece’s Murder
- Rep. Barbara Lee Commemorates 6th Annual National Day Of Racial Healing With Panel On Reparations And Transformation
- Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade’s Chemistry Is Undeniable In These Sexy Birthday Pics