Listen Live
Walker Funeral Home Black Business Spotlight
100.3 Featured Video

3 alarm fire

Source: Tom Carter / Getty

A California family is suing Amazon for allegedly selling them a hoverboard with a cheap battery that caught fire and burned down their home.

The family claims Amazon sold them a hoverboard for Christmas, 2015, with a substandard battery and a manual instructing them to store the scooter indoors.

Source TMZ

AMAZON SUED Over Hoverboard Fire BURNED DOWN HOUSE  was originally published on