Late Tuesday night, Cardi B revealed that she’s divorcing Offset.
She posted to Instagram a video announcement while topless. Cardi said they’re better friends and business partners than lovers. “For a long time” things between them have been sour.
Cardi claimed “it’s nobody’s fault” meaning she might be to blame. She ended her message to 36 million followers by saying, (quote) “I’m always going to have a lot of love for him because he is my daughter’s father.” (Complex)
Just a few days ago in Los Angeles, Cardi brought Offset on stage at the KIIS-FM Jingle Ball. They performed together. Afterward, Cardi paid him a compliment, (quote) “Thank you, husband. He’s so fine. That’s my baby daddy y’all.” (Variety)
- Still awaiting a response from Offset.
- The couple celebrated their first wedding anniversary on September 20th.
- If Offset and Cardi B cannot make it work, does true love even exist?
- December is the month with the most breakups and alternatively the most marriage proposals.
- Life and career changed so fast for Cardi this year.
- Sam Sylk Reality Hour Rewind: Dating The Opposite Race During The Holidays
- Shaunie O’Neal’s Son Goes In For Heart Surgery: ‘If Only I Could Take His Place Today’
- Donnie Mcclurkin Totals Car After Passing Out Behind The Wheel
- Mia Love Pleads With GOP To Connect With African Americans After Getting Dragged By Trump
- 9 Year Old Commits Suicide After Being Bullied
- Melania ‘I Really Don’t Care’ Trump Claims ‘Opportunists’ Are Ruining Her Family’s Good Name
- FBI Confirms Gillum Is Not Corrupt And That DeSantis Lied
- Obama Honored With Human Rights Award While Trump Is Dismantling Human Rights
- #WTFasho A Real Pizza Work
- ELLEN DeGENERES: Thinking Of Ending Talk Show