Late Tuesday night, Cardi B revealed that she’s divorcing Offset.
She posted to Instagram a video announcement while topless. Cardi said they’re better friends and business partners than lovers. “For a long time” things between them have been sour.
Cardi claimed “it’s nobody’s fault” meaning she might be to blame. She ended her message to 36 million followers by saying, (quote) “I’m always going to have a lot of love for him because he is my daughter’s father.” (Complex)
Just a few days ago in Los Angeles, Cardi brought Offset on stage at the KIIS-FM Jingle Ball. They performed together. Afterward, Cardi paid him a compliment, (quote) “Thank you, husband. He’s so fine. That’s my baby daddy y’all.” (Variety)
- Still awaiting a response from Offset.
- The couple celebrated their first wedding anniversary on September 20th.
- If Offset and Cardi B cannot make it work, does true love even exist?
- December is the month with the most breakups and alternatively the most marriage proposals.
- Life and career changed so fast for Cardi this year.
- Lincoln Ware Rewind: Why Amy Murray Isn’t in a Hurry to Decriminalize Marijuana
- Jazzy Report: Mammograms To Start At age 40
- DL’s Top 10 Foods That Have More Sugar In Them Than A Donuts
- Kanye West Talks to David Letterman About His Bipolar Diagnosis
- DJ KHALED RELEASES ‘HIGHER’ VIDEO WITH NIPSEY HUSSLE
- CARDI B GOES OFF ON FANS DISRESPECTING HER FAMILY
- 2019 BET Awards Nominees Are In!
- Cincinnati: Be Careful Walking Over The Rhine
- K. MICHELLE: Come to Jesus Moment With Pastor
- CHRIS BROWN: Baby Number-Two