Late Tuesday night, Cardi B revealed that she’s divorcing Offset.
She posted to Instagram a video announcement while topless. Cardi said they’re better friends and business partners than lovers. “For a long time” things between them have been sour.
Cardi claimed “it’s nobody’s fault” meaning she might be to blame. She ended her message to 36 million followers by saying, (quote) “I’m always going to have a lot of love for him because he is my daughter’s father.” (Complex)
Just a few days ago in Los Angeles, Cardi brought Offset on stage at the KIIS-FM Jingle Ball. They performed together. Afterward, Cardi paid him a compliment, (quote) “Thank you, husband. He’s so fine. That’s my baby daddy y’all.” (Variety)
- Still awaiting a response from Offset.
- The couple celebrated their first wedding anniversary on September 20th.
- If Offset and Cardi B cannot make it work, does true love even exist?
- December is the month with the most breakups and alternatively the most marriage proposals.
- Life and career changed so fast for Cardi this year.
- D.L.’s Top 10 Things You Once Said That Would Make No Sense To Today’s Kids
- Ohio inmate falls through jail ceiling trying to escape
- Man arrested in connection with Roselawn triple shooting
- Cincinnati: Billboard’s Put Up In The City To Help Stop Sex Trafficking!!!
- Whitney Houston: Hologram Tour Is On The Way!!!
- 3 Black History Makers You Should Know
- Tiffany Haddish Channeling Her Inner Black ‘Breakfast At Tiffany’s’ For Harper’s Bazaar Is Giving Us Life!
- D.L.’s Top 10 Signs That You’re A Side Piece
- Hot Off The Wire: Remembering Ja’Net DuBois
- SkyStar wheel leaving The Banks in March