According to Move.org Toldeo, Cincinnati and Cleveland have all been named one of the top 10 cities in the U.S. with livable wages for minimum wage workers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The minimum wage in Ohio for non-tipped workers increased to $8.55 in 2019, putting it above the federal minimum wage in the US at $7.25 an hour. Move.org picked their top cities with a formula including minimum wage (dollars per hour), the average rent for a 1-bedroom apartment plus the average monthly cost of internet and basic utilities.
10 most livable cities for minimum wage earners
- Bakersfield, CA
- Fresno, CA
- Toledo, OH
- Lincoln, NE
- Tucson, AZ
- Cincinnati, OH
- Phoenix, AZ
- Detroit, MI
- Mesa, AZ
- Cleveland, OH
What’s the most expensive place to live for minimum wage workers? San Franciso California, surprised?
1. George ClooneySource: 1 of 17
2. Eddie LevertSource: 2 of 17
3. Lebron JamesSource: 3 of 17
4. Anita BakerSource: 4 of 17
5. Gerald LevertSource: 5 of 17
6. John LegendSource: 6 of 17
7. Katie HolmesSource: 7 of 17
8. Dave ChappelleSource: 8 of 17
9. Steven SpielbergSource: 9 of 17
10. Drew CareySource: 10 of 17
11. Nancy WilsonSource: 11 of 17
12. Sarah Jessica ParkerSource: 12 of 17
13. Neil ArmstrongSource: 13 of 17
14. Phillip Michael ThomasSource: 14 of 17
15. Thomas EdisonSource: 15 of 17
16. Kym WhitleySource: 16 of 17
17. Steve HarveySource: 17 of 17
- Black Enterprise Founder Earl Graves Sr. Has Died At 85
- Master P Supports Elderly New Orleans Residents During Pandemic
- Cincinnati: A 2nd Firefighter Affected By Covid-19
- Nene Leakes: May Have A Few Words For Wendy Williams!!!
- AMC Theaters In Danger Of Never Re-Opening After Coronavirus
- Is It Official Now? Tiffany Haddish Is Quarantined With “Just Friend” Common
- Columbus City Schools Launches Virtual Learning For All Students!!
- Megan Thee Stallion Is An Utter Savage On The May Cover Of Marie Claire
- How Beauty Influencers Are Impacted By COVID-19 Pandemic
- Ohio Requiring Customer Limits Inside Stores!
Cincinnati is One of The Most Livable Cities in the US for Minimum Wage Workers was originally published on wiznation.com