Vasikana Project is a non-profit organization aimed at empowering girls by providing puberty education and safe, dignified ways for young girls to manage their periods.
Zvisinei Dzepasi joined me on Community Conversations to talk about the Vasikana Project and her journal “I Call On You Sis.”
Proceeds from the journal go to the publication of a puberty educational resource for schools in Zimbabwe and Nigerian Communities. The journal is a reminder to us as women how important our relationships are in renewing our strengths.
It is available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble online.
Ms. Ebony J Wynn “The Host That Does The Most”
Check me out Sunday 11-3pm, Friday 7pm-9pm on RnB Cincy
Follow me on Twitter/ Instagram/ SnapChat: @MsEbonyj
- Travis Kelce: Goes Hollywood
- Beyonce: Has Made Country Music History
- Mary J. Blige: Reflects On Her Legacy Empowering Women In Music
- Bears: To Hire Jennifer King As Assistant Running Back Coach
- Former Rockets Player Robert Reid Dead at 68
- Oh Boy: Cam’ron Must Pay $51K For Misuse of Copyrighted Photo of Himself
- Malcolm X Assassination: Ben Crump To Introduce New Witnesses In Conspiracy Case
- Marley Music: YG Marley Scores Breakout Hit With Help From His Legendary Mom Lauryn Hill
- Black Man Falsely ID’ed As ‘Illegal Immigrant’ At Kansas City Chiefs Parade Shooting Has Life Ruined By GOP Lies
- What Did You Just Say? The Top 24 Gen Z Slang Phrases That Leave Older Generations Confused
We Them Ones Cincinnati: Mike Epps, DC Young Fly & More!
"50 Years of Hip-Hop" Show featuring Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
5 Reasons Janet Jackson Is Undoubtedly The Queen Of Pop
Meet Ronald Isley's Wife, Kandy Johnson Isley, Who is Thirty-Five Years Younger Than Him
Ron Isley’s Salt & Pepper Swag Has Aunties Ready To Risk It All
8 New Year Superstitions To Spark A Successful 2024
Mississippi GOP’s Rogue Court Set To Begin As Judge Rejects Last-Ditch Effort To Halt Project
What You Need To Know: The Kroger Wellness Festival featuring Venus Williams, Chad Johnson, and MORE!