In court today Jesse Jackson Jr apologized to the American people for misusing campaign funds in the amount of $750,000. Jackson chocked-up with tears also addressed his family and his father, Rev. Jesse Jackson, the Civil Rights Leader. The 48-year-old also requested that he would like to serve his time in Alabama facility.
Like Old School Cincy 100.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Missouri Obama Rodeo Clown Draws Angry Criticism
- Holder Announces ‘Smart on Crime’ Initiative, Calls For Drug Sentencing And Prison Reform
- PM BUZZ: Chris Brown’s Emo Tweet; Justin Bieber Has Officially Lost It; The Kardashians Think They’re Jesus
- The Battles Continues: Usher Asks Court To Lower $8,000 A Month Child Support Payments
- SINBAD is Back !! “Make Me Wanna Holla”
Sentencing Day For Jesse Jackson Jr & Wife Sandi Jackson [VIDEO] was originally published on oldschool945.com