Sorry Cassie, Diddy is not about to put a ring on it.
The richest rapper in the world came clean about his feelings on marriage during an interview on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live.
Basically the NYC native is not interested in marriage anytime soon but he will take care of the lady in his life in other ways. “I will commit to a contract, a love contract,” he explained further, “You have to have an agreement. You can’t just love somebody and take ’em and ya’ll just part…”
He finished the awkward moment with a clear explanation on why marriage is not in his immediate future, “I don’t think I’m ready yet.”
Luckily, his current girlfriend is 17 years his junior and it gives him a little extra time to get ready for marriage.
Watch the full conversation below.
Celebrity Cougars & Sugar Daddies
1. Diddy and Cassie1 of 14
2. Gabrielle and Dwayne Wade2 of 14
3. Beyonce and Jay Z3 of 14
4. Eva Longoria and Tony Parker4 of 14
5. Madonna and Guy Ritchie5 of 14
6. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon6 of 14
7. Tina Turner7 of 14
8. Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart8 of 14
9. Monica and Shannon Brown9 of 14
10. Vivica A. Fox and Slim10 of 14
11. Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry11 of 14
12. Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher12 of 14
13. Usher and Tamika Raymond13 of 14
14. Ray J and Whitney Houston14 of 14
Diddy Reveals He Signs a ‘Love Contract’ with Girlfriends, Not Ready for Marriage [VIDEO, POLL] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com