A 13-year-old child was shot in Cincinnati on Monday night according to the Cincinnati Police Department.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
CPD reported that the child was brought to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital in a car around 11:45pm. Police were unsure of the details of the incident including where it happened. The child was treated at the hospital for non-life-threatening injuries. Information about the suspect hasn’t been shared yet.
If you have information about this situation please reach out to The Cincinnati Police department at 513-352-3544
- Saweetie Is Our Fashion Goals During Her Parisian Vacay And We’re Loving It!
- Halle Berry Gives Us Summer Body Goals In Sexy Beach Bikini Video
- Talk It Out Tuesday: How To Know If You Are In Alignment With Yourself [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Bun B Opens Trill Burgers In Houston, Texas [WATCH]
- Balance Beam Biles Wins Her 7th Olympic Medal
- Georgia Man Shoots His Girlfriend 4 Times After His Unemployment Password Didn’t Work
- Savage X Fenty Features All-Black Motorcycle Club Caramel Curve In Their Latest Campaign
- Reports Of Shaun King’s ‘Lavish’ Home Exacerbate Lingering Controversy Over His Finances
- Cincinnati: Tri-State Rolls Out Plans For Mask Policies
- Da Baby: Apologies To The LGBTQ+ Community