A 13-year-old child was shot in Cincinnati on Monday night according to the Cincinnati Police Department.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
CPD reported that the child was brought to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital in a car around 11:45pm. Police were unsure of the details of the incident including where it happened. The child was treated at the hospital for non-life-threatening injuries. Information about the suspect hasn’t been shared yet.
If you have information about this situation please reach out to The Cincinnati Police department at 513-352-3544
- Video of 9th Grader Physically Assaults Teacher Goes Viral!
- Four Films You should checkout this Thanksgiving weekend!
- Monica Keeps It Cute And Cozy In Oversized Black Puffer Coat
- OK Auntie! Maxine Waters Helped Make November National Hip Hop Month Happen
- Cincinnati: Luke Fickell Is Staying In The Nati
- Michael Blackson: Is Very Excited To Become A U.S Citizen
- The Ultimate Sephora Holiday Shopping Guide
- Black Don’t Crack: Essence Atkins’ Age Stumps Comedians Courtney Bee, Kim Hylton & LAM
- Angela Simmons Dishes On Her CURLS Partnership, Shares Haircare Tips From Her Hairstylist
- The Best Cyber Monday Deals 2021