VH1′s “Love & Hip Hop” is expanding its franchise to the West Coast and rapper The Game is rumored to be the star of the new L.A. cast. There’s only one problem: he has the hip hop but not the love.
HelloBeautiful recently caught up with Game’s longtime girlfriend Tiffney Cambridge at the “R&B Divas” of Atlanta concert in Beverly Hills, and she revealed that she will not join her on-again, off-again fiancé on his latest reality show venture with Mona Scott Young.
“No, I’m not going to do ‘Love & Hip Hop,’” she told us exclusively. “I am very good friends with a lot of the ladies that are on “Love & Hip Hop” but I am not going to do ‘Love & Hip Hop.’”
Instead, the elementary school teacher and mother of two said she plans to focus on being a great parent.
“Cali had an audition with Nickelodeon — it was more like a meet and greet — and it went really well,” Tiffney said of her 3-year-old daughter with the rapper. “She went in and she knocked the people off their feet. She’s a little charming so it was good.”
“The Put You On The Game” performer hinted at joining “Love & Hip Hop LA” on his Instagram account last month. “Business meeting with @MonaScottYoung @leauxsteez & the team,” he wrote. “Please do be scared !!!!!!!!!! #LHHLA.”
Around the same time, Game also accused Tiff’s good friend Tami Roman of “ruining his family” in a not-so-nice rant on her Instagram account. HB asked the “Basketball Wives” star about the accusations and she said “I actually didn’t give it any attention.”
“Tiffney’s been a good friend of mine for a long time and I just think that when people are having situations within their situation they have to find someone the past the blame off on,” Tami said. “But we are still friends and I still respect The Game. There’s no animosity on my end.”
After Game’s big blowup, he added to the drama by posting the word “Single” on his profile. (So messy!)
The “Marrying the Game” stars’ relationship definitely seems to be on the rocks, but Tiffney said she’s still looking forward to a nice Valentine’s Day surprise. “I’m a lady so I’m going to sit back and wait for someone to plan for me,” she gushed.
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Check Out This Gallery
Drunk In Love: Valentine's Day Cocktails For You & Yours
1. Warm & Fuzzy FeelingsSource:Westend61/Getty Images 1 of 24
2. Romance-RitaSource:David Crockett/Getty Images 2 of 24
3. GODIVA Chocolate MartiniSource:Sakkarin Kamutsri / EyeEm/Getty Images 3 of 24
4. Hot Chocolate Love AffairSource:Acharaporn Kamornboonyarush / EyeEm/Getty Images 4 of 24
5. Cupid’s PotionSource:Rob Lawson/Getty Images 5 of 24
6. Peppermint MartiniSource:Nick Purser/Getty Images 6 of 24
7. Spring Breeze CocktailSource:PeopleImages/Getty Images 7 of 24
8. Winter CosmoSource:Catherine Falls Commercial/Getty Images 8 of 24
9. Dark Icy HeartSource:Krug Studios/Getty Images 9 of 24
10. Grand Marnier Raspberry Peach CosmoSource:Debby Lewis-Harrison/Getty Images 10 of 24
11. Devil's Spiked TeaSource:Krug Studios/Getty Images 11 of 24
12. Cascade Ice Love Potion PizzazzSource:Debby Lewis-Harrison/Getty Images 12 of 24
13. Cascade Ice Blushing SparklerSource:ANDREAS SOLARO/Getty Images 13 of 24
14. Cascade Ice Passion PuckerSource:Debby Lewis-Harrison/Getty Images 14 of 24
15. Pomegranate KissSource:Eren Yildirim / EyeEm/Getty Images 15 of 24
16. Valentine’s Night RomanceSource:StockFood/Getty Images 16 of 24
17. french75hiresSource:Hero Images/Getty Images 17 of 24
18. Camus PassionSource:Enrique Díaz / 7cero/Getty Images 18 of 24
19. Karamel KissSource:Emilija Manevska/Getty Images 19 of 24
20. Cupid's ArrowSource:Boris SV/Getty Images 20 of 24
21. Love, Laphroaig®Source:5m3photos/Getty Images 21 of 24
22. Laphroaig® The Perfect GentlemanSource:Krug Studios/Getty Images 22 of 24
23. A Hopeless RomanticSource:mihailomilovanovic/Getty Images 23 of 24
24. A Buzzin' RosesSource:Emma McIntyre/Getty Images 24 of 24
Tiffney Cambridge Talks ‘Love & Hip Hop’ And Valentine’s Day Plans With The Game [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com