Sean Diddy Combs is well on his way to becoming the first billionaire in hip hop! He is currently the richest man in hip hop according to Forbes clocking in at a crazy $820 million net worth! Even though he started out as a background dancer Diddy has built his empire on investments such as Ciroc, the alkaline water brand Aquahydrate and DeLeon tequila and the Revolt TV network.
But will Diddy become the first billionaire in hip hop? It’s possible but Jay-Z is giving him a run for his money clocking in at $810 million net worth! Also landing on the list are Dr. Dre who’s worth $720 million, Birdman who’s worth $100 million and Drake who’s worth $90 million.
The Best Advice From Some Of The Richest Black People In The World
1. Serena Williams, Athlete & Businesswoman | Net Worth: $100 Million1 of 10
2. Janice Bryant Howroyd, Founder of Employment Agency ACT-1 Group | Net Worth: $250 Million2 of 10
3. Cathy Hughes, Founder Of RadioOne & TVOne | Net Worth: $300 million3 of 10
4. Russell Simmons, Businessman & Activist| Net Worth: $325 million4 of 10
5. Robert “Bob” Johnson, Founder of BET | Net Worth: $550 million5 of 10
6. Sean “Puff Daddy” Combs: Businessman | Net Worth: $735 Million6 of 10
7. Michael Jordan, Athlete & Businessman | Net Worth: $1 Billion7 of 10
8. Folorunsho Alakija, Nigerian Businesswoman | Net Worth: $2 Billion8 of 10
9. Oprah Winfrey, Businesswoman & Philanthropist | Net Worth: $3 Billion9 of 10
10. Aliko Dangote, Billionaire African Entrepreneur | Net Worth: US $18.3 Billion10 of 10
Diddy Is The Richest Man in Hip-Hop! Worth $820 Million! was originally published on www.mycolumbusmagic.com