A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- HOT TEA RAISES RISK OF ESOPHAGEAL CANCER
- New Zealand bans sales of assault weapons
- OH BABY: Mom Gives Birth to 15 Pounder
- ARETHA FRANKLIN: Freeway Of Her Own
- Chuck Harmon, Reds’ First Black Player, Passes Away
- Little Known Black History Fact: James Baskett
- NJ Senator Booker Talks Romance On Ellen Show
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Justin Bieber And Hailey Baldwin Are Putting Their Wedding Plans On Hold
- Rasheeda Alludes To Cheating On Kirk In ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Super Trailer
Jussie Smollett Indicted On 16 Felony Charges By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com