A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Russ Rant: Black Folks Supporting Trump
- Jazzy Report: People Can Get Away With What?
- D.L’s Top 10 Shocking Reasons Birth Control Fails
- #FacebookLiveFriday With Lincoln Ware 8/23/19
- Cincinnati school superintendent and police chief to provide updates on security
- Saweetie Brings Us An ICY Collection Via Her Collaboration With Pretty Little Thing
- Rihanna Cosigns Storing Your Weed In Her Fenty Beauty Packaging
- Aaliyah’s Wax Figure Unveiled!
- Jermaine Dupri: Clears All Of The Jay-Z Rumors
- Eli Manning: Embraced Jared Lorenzen’s son During Halftime In Cincinnati
Jussie Smollett Indicted On 16 Felony Charges By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com