A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- FORD TO CUT 7,000 WORKERS, 2,300 OF THEM IN U.S.:
- Cincinnati: Forest Park Student Loan Debt To Be Paid Off By Robert Smith
- Police: 2 Teen Girls Drink Mixed Urine, Toilet Water
- NEW VIDEO: Chris Brown Debuts Wobble Up ft. Nicki Minaj!
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Spice Wants The Crew To Join Her In Trinidad
- Tiffany Haddish Set to Face Off With Ex-Husband Over Abuse Claims
- Jason Mitchell Exits The Chi Over Misconduct Allegations
- Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She Once Had An ‘Unhealthy Relationship’ With Porn Before Marriage
- Actor Jason Mitchell Reportedly Fired From “The Chi” Over Misconduct Allegations
- Rihanna Gives Details About New Album ‘R9’
Jussie Smollett Indicted On 16 Felony Charges By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com