Apparently John Singleton‘s stroke last week was far more severe than originally reported. The Boyz N The Hood and Higher Learning director is currently in a medically induced coma according to TMZ and the family is in the process of establishing a conservatorship for him.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Singleton returned from Costa Rica last week and complained of problems with his legs. He checked himself into the hospital and suffered the stroke on Wednesday. The family originally characterized the stroke as mild but Singleton’s mother Sheila Ward is asking for a judge to appoint her temporary conservator because he’s “unable to properly provide for his personal needs for physical health, food, clothing, or shelter.”
The 51-year-old director did not have any medical directives.
- Voices: Master P Gets Ready For “I Got The Hook Up 2” & Talks Nipsey Hussle & Zion Williamson
- Bushwick Bill Gives Health Update As Geto Boys Reunion Tour Gets Canceled
- Sasha Obama Gets Glamed Up As She Goes To Prom [PHOTOS]
- Cleveland Legend Josh Cribbs and CB Denzel Ward Talk Football, Cleveland and Cardi B
- American Ninja Warrior’s Here This Weekend!
- Newport On The Levee Bans Smoking & Vaping
- No Vote On Decriminalizing Marijuana In Cincinnati
- SMH: Gas Prices Jump 30 Cents Ahead Of Memorial Day Weekend
- Check Out A Preview Of The Taste Of Cincinnati
- Check Out New Developments In Camp Washington
John Singleton Reportedly In Coma After Suffering Stroke was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com