Apparently John Singleton‘s stroke last week was far more severe than originally reported. The Boyz N The Hood and Higher Learning director is currently in a medically induced coma according to TMZ and the family is in the process of establishing a conservatorship for him.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Singleton returned from Costa Rica last week and complained of problems with his legs. He checked himself into the hospital and suffered the stroke on Wednesday. The family originally characterized the stroke as mild but Singleton’s mother Sheila Ward is asking for a judge to appoint her temporary conservator because he’s “unable to properly provide for his personal needs for physical health, food, clothing, or shelter.”
The 51-year-old director did not have any medical directives.
- D.L.’s Top 10 Things You Miss About Your Ex
- Kanye Made Beyonce Cry??
- Drake Sued for Stealing Beats!
- Jay Z Will NOT Be NFL’s Newest Owner
- Walmart Accused Of Racism For Locking Black Haircare Products Behind Glass
- #WTFasho: A Slingshot Cord Snapped Just Before Being Launched
- Cincinnati: Child Sex Abuse Education Could Come To Local Schools
- Cleveland Police Officer Urinated on 12 Year Old Girl, Films it on Cell Phone
- Take A Break! The Benefits of Fasting from Social Media
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Aunt Jackie Serves Insanity Once Again
John Singleton Reportedly In Coma After Suffering Stroke was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com