The fourth child of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian is here!
The now family of six welcomed their newest addition via surrogate on Friday, a healthy baby boy. Kim confirmed the news on Twitter Friday saying, “He’s here and he’s perfect!”
The baby doesn’t have a name yet but he’s a welcome little brother to North, Saint and Chicago. When asked about the prospect of her being a mother of four, Kardashian told Jimmy Fallon earlier this year, “I heard that parents of four are the most enlightened and calm of all parents.”
Kanye and Kim announced they were pregnant via surrogate this past January. Earlier this week, it was rumored that the surrogate had given birth to the child but Kim quickly shot those rumors down.
Congrats to the happy couple!
- George Floyd’s Killer Cop Has Murder Charge Upgraded As Other Officers Face More Charges
- Urban One’s ‘WE ARE ONE’ Town Hall Addresses Killings Of Black People
- Petition Aims To Stop ‘Heartless’ George Floyd Social Media Challenge White Kids Started On TikTok
- Louisville Mayor Fires Police Chief After Killing Black Businessman David “BBQ Man” McAtee
- Use Your Sephora Reward Points To Donate To The National Black Justice Coalition Now!
- Here’s Why Amanda Seales Is Not Renewing Her Contract At “The Real” [WATCH]
- Ella Jones Elected As First Black Woman, First Black Mayor Of Ferguson
- That You?! Trans Model Munroe Bergdorf Calls Out L’Oréal’s Sudden Support For Black Lives Matter
- Plus Size Model Chantelle Tyler’s Colorist Tweets About Dark Skin Women Are Unforgivable
- CPS: Announces New Initiatives For Students To Return To School In The Fall