Jean Cramer, a Michigan woman candidate for Marysville City Council, has been making headlines for a statement that is being deemed racist.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cramer recently did an interview with ABC7 in Detroit where she stated that Marysville should stay “a white community as much as possible.” She also went on to express her feelings that a black man and a white woman (or vise versa) should not marry and that this is against the Bible.
Cramer also went on to talk about foreigners should stay where they came from. Cramer stated to The Times Herald in Port Huron that she has nothing “against blacks” but believes marriage “need to be the same race.”
After backlash from the statements made, Cramer withdrew from the Marysville City Council race. She was one of five candidates running to fill three open city council seats in Marysville, Michigan.
Famous Folks from Michigan
1. Kenya MooreSource: 1 of 3
2. Reagan GomezSource: 2 of 3
3. Chris WebberSource: 3 of 3
- Damon Dash: Arrested For Child Support
- Michelle Obama Nominated For A Grammy Award!
- Meet The Black Woman Behind Vegas’ Best Multicultural Pop-Up Shop
- Jennifer Lopez Has Just Become The New Global Face of Coach
- EXCLUSIVE: A Makeup Museum Is Launching In NYC And Will Highlight The Influence Of Dorothy Dandridge
- DEA arrest 37 people, 100 pounds of cocaine and more seized in Tri-State Jewelers drug sting
- Russ Rant: Are You Christian Or Racist?
- D.L.’s Top 10 Things Black People Are Taking If We Ever Leave America Part 2
- This Is The Rudy Giuliani Who Black People Warned America About A Long Time Ago
- 10 Worst Toys for the Holiday Season!
Michigan Woman Running For City Council Wants “A White Community as Much as Possible.” was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com