Planet Fitness has partnered with the Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Cincinnati to open a “Judgement Free Zone” inside the U.S.Bank Club in Avondale. The fully functioning fitness center is a mini version of what you would see in any Planet Fitness gym across the country.
Corporate Giving Specialist for BGCGC Jeannie Helsel stated, “We are so excited and grateful for the opportunity to partner with Planet Fitness and work together to promote healthy and active lifestyles to the kids we serve.” Mike Hamilton, the Owner of local Cincinnati Planet Fitness gyms also stated, “We think building a Judgement Free gym right in their facility is a perfect way to align our missions. And we couldn’t be more excited about the impact it will have on the lives of so many children right here in Cincinnati”.
The Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Cincinnati has over 10 locations across the metro that offered various programming for area youth for over 75 years. BGCGC also provides free after school and summer programming, one free meal daily and much more for children between the ages of 5 and 18. The U.S. Bank Club in Avondale is located at 3504 Washington Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45229. Visit them online here for more inforation on their “Judgement Free Zone” and other various programs.
- Exclusive: Stalley Gives Us A Play-By-Play Of Kevin Durant’s Rap Debut On “Scared Money”
- Dolly Parton: Congratulates Beyonce On Her Number One Country Hit
- 50 Cent: Calls Out His Son For Gambling With His Money
- Never Forget: Ahmaud Arbery Was Lynched By Racist Murderers On This Day In American History
- Dame Dash Reveals He Declined ‘Soul Plane’ Offer Because He Was “Offended” By Its Racist Humor
- DeSantis Blames ‘Activists’ For Rampant Book Bans In Florida, But It’s Actually His Fault
- Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
- Win Jasmine’s “Bad Girl Trip”!
- Benzino: Says He Slept With 14 Women In One Weekend [VIDEO]
- Sylvester Stallone: Is Filming A Movie In OHIO!
Planet Fitness Opens Youth Gym in Avondale Boys & Girls Club was originally published on wiznation.com
5 Reasons Janet Jackson Is Undoubtedly The Queen Of Pop
Meet Ronald Isley's Wife, Kandy Johnson Isley, Who is Thirty-Five Years Younger Than Him
"50 Years of Hip-Hop" Show featuring Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
Ron Isley’s Salt & Pepper Swag Has Aunties Ready To Risk It All
We Them Ones Cincinnati: Mike Epps, DC Young Fly & More!
JUST MARRIED: Usher Weds Longtime Girlfriend Jennifer Goicoechea In Vegas
Bone Thugs N Harmony Winning Weekend
Rhythm on the River Entertainment/Performance Schedule